WoW vs. EvE

No they can’t.

1 Like

You cannot get supers or titans into wormholes at all. You cannot build them there nor can you get them in through a wormhole. That is how it’s always been.

1 Like

I was thinking of capitals. imo out side of direct wh’s they should be deleted.

Why? What is your reasoning for this? I really would like to know, as w-space has been my place since I started playing Eve.

1 Like

Because its not easy mode thus not a legit gameplay for him and many other null bears.

2 Likes

No. Because it has a massive monopoly on it, and horrible bad designed aspects around it (Like dscan spam)

Who has a monopoly on WH space. And as for spamming dscan its one way to keep you from going afk. Hence my its not easy mode comment.

3 Likes

Exploding ice incoming to this thread too now…

not sure what your talking about, but animations are hard.

Thats pretty much the case for you regardless of the thread.

But its certainly what I thought when I saw you mention this WH monopoly.

Who are they, exactly?

the eula was written well before the time of code. it was made to keep the same people from killing you no matter where you went because they made you a target.

you can keep fighting code all you want in a war its fine but its for the other people.

if i gank you, you move regions, i gank you again, you move to another region i gank you. i am now guilty of harassment.

if i war dec you permanently and you move to avoid the war and continue to chase you down move after move with you having no ability to fight because i bring superior numbers and ships to every location. i am guilty of harassment.

PVP with in certain bounds is considered harassment by CCP not by me and not by you

Comparing a sandbox game with a tier-based progression themepark.

Not sure what the point is comparing oranges with potatoes.

An actual interesting comparison would be EVE vs Albion online or some other game actually in the same genre.

I realize it may be difficult to conceptualize but many people speak to their own experiences, not the collective player-base.

As in it is becoming “fun” for them…

i came back to wow some months ago because blizz gave me a free month for vets to come back and try out the new wow…

i playd on 3 full pop servers! there was no pvp! and im not talkin about this arena ■■■■■■■■ or 1vs1 pvp! im talkin about oldschool open world mass pvp and city Raids!!

one guild in our team even got gm message that we all should stop to attack orgimmar because server lag (LMAO) and they ported as all out (like 120players) we did it ‘‘ofcourse’’ a second time and the gm ported us out again and gave all the guild leader 1 week ingame ban! months ago we had even several threads running about it, most of em got closed by admins and me and some friends got banned from the forum for several months!!

pls if this is true that there is still mass pvp city raids going on with klling the faction leader proof it and make a video with u guys attacking orgrimmar/stromwind and killing the faction leader! i bet u will get banned for this!

back in the original wow mmorpg days, faction raids was one of our guilds most fun activity!!! the new wow is a singleplayer online game with coop function even the gm who banned me told me this like 3 times! im done with this crap, anti social game! hell even most of the retard community of retail wow wanna play alone (besides random raid finder were noone says one word) GUESS WHY THEY LOST 10MILLION PLAYERS?!?! :smiley: because the game is old? and why are most of em now playing on old broken private vanilla servers??!

several youtber even made videos about it and even i tested it, i tried to make groups for normal questing and 6 People reported me for just saying hi!! NO JOKE!!! even the gm laughed and told me just to wait for wow classic!!! lol

also there are several YouTube videos that proof the current state of the anti social retail community!

one YouTuber tested the raidfinder, got into the raid, said hi… noone said one thing and after the third ‘‘hi, what is our tactic friends’’ one dude said ‘‘STFU’’ and the other ‘’‘reported u for not playing the game’’ LMAO

i did 6 Dungeons without doing nothing, my group did run into the dungeon without me, they did just rush through it and even i got the reward for playing,… another game xDDD in the old real world of Warcraft everyone in a dungeon/Group was needed! everyone in the Group had a Special Job to do! in retail this Job is now dumbed down to heal or do Damage… yea awesome LOL

you see even most People in the retail wow community know they dont Play a mmorpg because in a real mmorpg u be social, use the Chat to talk to others and have fun together…. but not in todays wow!

if u really a real wow player then do just one thing for me and for the eve community, go on one of the last few Servers were u find a decent pop in stormwind or orgrimmar (other citys seem dead) and say:

hello Friends, i hope wow classic will be fun to rlay!

just do this for me pls and film it! and pls dont hide the chat lets so how the ‘‘mature’’ retail community response :smiley:

and then i gonna ask u again, were do i find real pvp in retail wow? how should it work with these kind of people?

and after u did this i gonna make a Video of the Population of the biggest retail wow Server and the Population of the biggest classic wow Server :slight_smile: then u will see what the majority really wants in wow! they want a REAL mmorpg and not a anti social singleplayer game with weekly lootboxes or wierd pedo rp Servers were u get banned for playing the game and not doing wierd furry elf dwarf bed games…

oh man im so happy that i joind eve!!!

for the people who dont understand what happend to wow, here are some Videos that Show u some of the changes! i love the fight of the rare elite npc, in retail u can kill it blind without any skill but in vanilla/classic u better bring a group :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0YWRgG7UZs good comparison of the difficulty level in retail vs classic, he fights a elite npc (retail was made for the lowest type of casuals in mind and classic is the propper oldschool mmo difficulty)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riY_yh6e9Xc old vanilla private Server ( i was part of this battle on alliance side it was just Epic fun) before blizz gave us classic this server was always full! i playd a Long time on this Server and pvp like this did happen every week and could last for days!!!

and btw i hated to play on private servers because corrpt server admins and also there was always the chance blizzard took it down and all ur chars and all the fun and hard work u put in was gone but before the announcement of wow classic it was the only Option to Play the original mmorpg Version of world of Warcraft, and because These Servers were most of the time full and had a way better Population tha retail wow, Blizzard gave us wow classic to get the 10million Players back that they lost with their nobrain changes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmF1iFkPLZo&t=1753s wow classic beta pvp, its Looks like the old days but im not sure how much the stupid sharding System will ■■■■ it up! (sharding was never part of the old vanilla wow, and im 100% against this but the whole game even with a broken sharding System is still 100times better than the anti social singleplayer game wow retail)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR5yv6M0ocg retail pvp, These are most of the time all 1vs1 fights! then i tested warmode the world was empty for me and i saw Maybe 3-4 fights in like 1 week!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcXY3I3_uHs also a funny one! i think this Video explains it much better xDDD

all i can say is that wow classic will be a huge sussecc and most of the already dead retail Server will die with classic launch! i just hope that classic will send a huge message to the mmorpg genre and that devs will start to make reall mmmorpgs again like eve online! without cheap cloud severs which Need a sharded fake world because they cant handle a real mmo world!! we want mmorpgs on real hardware with real social gameplay were u have to earn ur stuff and without fake sharding world or stupid item shops!! wow classic will be the first real wow(retail) Killer and also will safe the mmorpg genre <3

2 Likes

PLS PROVE IT!

sry i searchd alot but i dont find any retail pvp Videos of this Zone u mentiond, also i cant find any retail pvp Videos with 100vs 100 fights! and even if u have some Little pvp fights in that new Zone, back in the real wow we had pvp everywere! but the best Kind of pvp for me was the awesome City Raids! attacking a enemy capital City with hundreds of Players, killing every npc and Player until we got to the faction leader and took his head! These were the glory days! but carebears could not handle fun so blizz took down the pvp Servers and gave the carebears warmode (empty fake shard pvp world that the carebears use to get extra xp! i hunted em down in that mode until 3 of em reported me while i was doing pvp in the new pvp mode…… lmao! that says it all About the current state of the game and even some of the gms are sick of it! classic will prove it all! even alot of the gms and wow devs cant wait to play the real wow again!!! <3

and btw… it is proven by the WOW DEVS!! that the new server Code and Cloud server based engine CANT handle these player numbers! on the servers i playd on, we had tons of lags and almost Server crashes with like 40 People in one Zone! this is one of the big reasons why wow retail uses sharding now!! it cant handle real mmorpg player numbers! the old engine(vanilla) was made as an mmorpg and can handle These numbers thats why it did not needed any sharding back in the day! now some carbear retail Lovers say why u dont do mass pvp City Raids in retail wow! short answer: the retail engine and Cloud Server base cant handle it anymore, u will get tons of lags with like only 20people in the same Zone and even if u try to attack a City with 100people,… and we tried alot! U WILL GET BANNED FOR IT, EVEN IN WARMODE!!! LOL

we had tons of threads on the us Forums About it and all get shut down in a short time and also the creators of These threads often get a 3day-1week ban or even longer!! the new game just sucks and everyone is waiting on classic! only a small carbear minority is crying that classic will be a fail because they fear that the already dead retail Servers (which all say high or full Pop lmao) gonna die with classic launch, AND THEY WILL 100%!!

just test it if u dont believe me! most Servers say full or highpop but u rarely see other Players around in the world and also in the main faction Citys there Arent much Players! back in the day the Citys were full like hell!! now u see Maybe 30-60 Players and this is Nothing in comparison to vanilla/classic!

also look at These cheap and broke private Servers!! they run a old broken Buggy vanilla Code from back in the day on very cheap Hardware Servers! i playd on nostalrius(the Server which got taken down by blizz and some months later blizz did announce classic,… bevore blizz told us classic will never happen lol) and also i playd on northdale! i can tell u that we have never or very rarely lags even in giant pvp fights with 300vs300!!! if u dont believe me just look on YouTube there are ton of mass pvp fights and u rarely see any lag! These vanilla games run on very cheap Servers lol!!!

retail wow is made by a Billion Dollar Company who dont want to run retail wow on Hardware Servers because they know it isnt a real mmorpg anymore!!! its now a mobile/esports games and most of These games run on Cloud base Server tech!!! BECAUSE!!! ITS CHEAPER xDDDDDDDDDDDD

lets everyone prey that wow classic will kill that ■■■■■■■■ mmorpg genre we have today and that devs will give us real games again and not these cashgrab scam machines we have today!

Yeah same here. That wasnt too bad, but I dont think I want to pay for it

yea, same! i will 100% play the first 3-4 months because i waited over 12years but my biggest fear is that blizzard will make the game easier again because the carebears cant handle the real wow! most of the casuals gonna quit before reaching Level 10! in the first 3-4 days i will just go to elwyn forrest, sit next to the hoggar elite npc and watch all these retail players quit in rage because they cant solo a npc in a real mmorpg xD and i think most of em dont have the skill to ask in chat to create a group!!

but yea i will just play for the first months because eve online will be still my main mmorpg! the community in eve gives me alot of hope that eve will never be transformd into a boring carebear mmo! maybe ccp makes some things easier or breaks it but the majority of the community can still give a ■■■■ and we all play in OUR new eden with OUR rules! :slight_smile:

i love eve online <3

1 Like

Nah, he just couldn’t decide which alt to use to run the campaign with: Naari, Noori, Neeri et cetera.

the wow classic stress test was/is running!

the stress test servers got already way more players than all the retail Servers lol!

we had alot of fun playing today, and even alot of hardcore retail fans and turning their back to retail and now seem to love classic lmao!

now im 100% sure that classic will change the mmorpg market for good! millions of people will come back to it and this will be a big sign!!

the retailers are already mad and crying on the blizz forum… which is pure comedy :DD in 19days retail wow will die, long life wow (classic) :smiley: whole guilds already deleting their retail chars and be ready to restart in classic <3 after 15years of waiting and reading so much ■■■■■■■■ of the retail crybabies and carebears,… this day is one of the best days in mmo history!!!

the only thing now i just want to see in classic is:

• remove sharding/layering system which was never part of world of warcraft

• and ban all those retail fans that said classic will never happpen or classic willl be a fail!

then the game will be perfect. well time to go back to the wow forum and read more comedy threads…. all these carebear tears LMAO

pls ccp, learn from this!!

1 Like

lol with 5 characters minimum