WRECKS

Mining is boring so not doing it is an instant and automatic improvement. :wink:

True but I can’t watch the last episode of raised by wolves at the same time as fleet warp a bunch of ships into certain death and still make it look like we did good.

Maybe you can try offering your services as an afk cloaked camper? You can watch any amount of stuff or do whatever you want even IRL and still get paid for it in-game.

They couldn’t afford me

I never really cared about the yellow snow, but what irks me is when players go yellow farmer and don’t clean up after themselves.

I salvage, and I would like to have alot of those wrecks turn blue if a player leaves the system, or one doesn’t open them after such amount of time.

Delltole is incredibly notorious for this. Because farmers sit there literally clogging up D-scan with insane numbers of NPC wrecks, but the players are Bounty Farming not Salvaging anything.

And if there is happen stance wrecks or junk floating around. Its fair game, just don’t get caught is all I am saying.

Laughs.

You haven’t been WH mining?

That is literal thrills patrol, because everything wants to kill you. And majority of opposition is cloaked.

However, if you equip your ships to be multi-role. Aka Recon/Salvager/Scout/Data-Relic you can always have something to do in WH.

High Sec may not seem interesting, but those same High sec Miners fuel industry. Although I am shocked no one has caught onto “Shadow Mining” even in Jita itself!

Me too😊

Actually I did but obviously I was not referring to such extreme cases of mining just the regular ones, maybe try to keep the context in mind when you read a sentence instead of reaching for a straw man. :wink:

In what way do the police have a mandate to protect attacked players ?
It’s exactly the same they attack people who have committed crimes

Wrong, the very article linked explains the difference. They attack not to protect the victim but to punish the offender. But you either already know that or didn’t bother to read the article, either willful or just ignorant in general whatever the case you have no excuse as the support article by CCP was linked that explains it. It is a short article of two paragraphs so you don’t even have the excuse either that it is a wall of text as it is clearly not.

Police by definition have a mandate to protect. As in Crime Prevention.

CONCORD do not.

Ergo CONCORD cannot be the police.

That’s not my point my point is the police don’t protect either.
They are both triggered by actions or standing resulting from actions
I’m not sure what it is that you think makes a difference between protection and retribution they are the same thing.

According to the UK Government:

source: https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200708/cmselect/cmhaff/364/36406.htm

They are compulsive liars

You are now attempting to make a case that no evidence can be brought because “everything they say is a lie”.

Simpler example:

Nope they are not the same and CCP makes the case in their support article that there is and explain what is the difference. Now you’ve removed any doubt and confirmed that you are willfully ignorant.

Case Closed

OIP

1 Like

What?

1 Like

They don’t in the USA - Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

2 Likes