YC 121 New Eden Capsuleer's Writing Contest

I am sorry, being SO TERRIBLY LATE!!!

The Rise and Fall of Caldari Providence Directorate

1 Like

Under PROSE - NON FICTION/ACADEMIC/NEWS, please!

1 Like

My poetry entry: The Winter of Origin

2 Likes

Hm. Too late now.

1 Like

See quote.

1 Like

Iā€™ve added some background info in the thread of my submission.

Whatever the contest results may be, Iā€™m very happy with my submission, so I thank you, NECWC.

2 Likes

Operating under a planetary time which is later than NEST, I would like to submit an entry into the academic/news/non-fiction category.

The following are four information sheets on four different structures operating under the Operation Grey SteelĀ© project by I-RED. I am submitting all four infosheets as one entry into the contest.

Tsilo Extraction Facility
Kavii Construction Yard
Merner Pharmaceutical Lab
Vinaere Auxiliary Support

2 Likes

Accepted. Thank you!

1 Like

Why all these entries at the last second!?

1 Like

Because it is a known fact that without deadlines, humanity would never even have made it to space.

6 Likes

You could make a Unifying Theory of Human Psychology out of a claim like that.

2 Likes

At last, we are all animals.

1 Like

University students are even worse for handing things in at the last possible moment.

2 Likes

Maybe youā€™re confusing with minor grade school students. University one are better than them

1 Like

Ahahahaaa no.

3 Likes

Then you should reconsider your point of view. There are who leave the university and become a true intellectual man.

1 Like

Self-contradictory rhetoric about student responsibility asideā€¦ best luck to all of you whoā€™ve entered the competition, now that things are wrapping up. There are some pretty interesting articles and stories entered in, soā€¦ may the best works win?

3 Likes

Hey @Lunarisse_Aspenstar, I forgot to upload my schtick last night. Hereā€™s a crappy poetry entry:
This One Doesnā€™t Really Have a Name So Iā€™m Wondering How Long I Can Make This Title Before the Router Says No Charles You Canā€™t Do That But It Seems Iā€™m Pretty Much Set. Iā€™d have made the title longer if I knew I could.

1 Like

Looking forward to reading the entries.

1 Like

One last thing, if you could contact Telegram Sam, I would appreciate it very much.

1 Like