YC 124 New Eden Capsuleer's Writing Contest

It saddens me, Miss Yubari, that you seem to take issue at my winning a writing contest award. Be gladdened that I intend to use at least some portion of the proceeds to help the Achuran people, particularly by spreading sedevacantism among them.

I would take issue with anyone winning a writing contest award without having actually written the winning entry, and I fail to see how spreading sedevacantism among Achur will help them. I hope it will not involve dumping tea shipments or anything similarly destructive this time.

2 Likes

Caldari tea is filled with poisons and is used for suicide among the Caldari themselves. The Achuran people must learn to resist and rise up against this attempt at genocide via suicide tea. The dumping of suicide tea into the sea is a dramatic, attention-grabbing act that will galvanize the Achuran people against their oppressors and prepares the ground for the coming of the True Emperor when the Achuran people will voluntarily join the Reclaiming against the Caldari.

At this point the winners having been announced and the contest concluded and this thread now going waaaaay off track, Iā€™d like to ask that it be closed for this year!

Hope to see everyone next year, God Willing!

4 Likes

Closing thread by request of OP. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like