You killed the single player experience

Why not a fan? I’m currently zipping around NPC nullsec vacuuming up ore as a solo player in expedition ships. It’s not the most efficient ISK/hour but it sure is pretty fun/hour for me. There also was a whole other thread about how one can fit a barge into a blockade runner to ninja-mine, which also seems like a cool idea.

1 Like

I fully endorse more availeble materials in all of space, and giving us reactions in highsec. Availability will create content. This is good!

Fixed that for you.

Seem legit, content is created when folks stay in the same 2 systems.

That is the fixed version?

Sorry I highlighted the fixed part.

Hahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

no

1 Like

It’s called wormholes scan one from high sec go through mine and take it back through the worm hole and drop it off in your high sec. now you can mine everything 1 jump from your home.

Be sure to be polite and say hi to the locals in the wh when you enter it. :wink:

1 Like

They are pretty quite when I wave in local xD Most of the time think im bait and leave me alone lol maybe its the wave a bit to obv?

Maybe they appreciate your politeness and leave you alone because of that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.