You killed the single player experience

Thanks, yeah, I think, I consider trying WH space.

I fully agree that afk mining destroys the game, but that’s not my point, I need a reason to play the game with a reasonable amount of risk, lossing a few ships is ok, but let’s put it this way.

To build a freighter you had to either spend 1.3 billion isk or mine the ore and build it by yourself, you needed to buy some ore from the market, but it was okay, the ore was available.

Now you pay 3 bill. for the same ship and if you want to build it, you nearly can’t, due to the fact, that the reactions stuff is available only in low/null and you can’t get it on the market (yet), and if, you are never able to produce below 3 bill, at least that’s what came out when I did the math yessterday.

So I hope, the situation will improve over time, and the items will be available on the market for a reasonalbe price.

Everyone should make their profit with the goods they produce otherwise who would do it anyway.
But if I am taken the options to do it myself, e.g. reactions, or the risk of doing it is so high, a can not afford it, why should i do it then, that’s my whole point, eve gave me something I enjoyed but now its tryies to take it away from me.

Dear CCP make building more complex, no worries, I dont care if I need 500 items to build my ship, its all good, I like doing this, collecting stuff and putting it together, great, but do not make it less desirable by making it too risky.

If I want to increase my risks, I engage into pvp or worse, piss off people, then I can have risks all the way long…

1 Like

Call it whatever you like :-).

I’m a minority and I am fully happy to swim im my small pool (the 20%), I do not need the rest, a small piece of the cake is enough to make me happy.

Not everything was, is and will be possible in hisec, which is fully ok. lowsec/nullsec have their advantages and who wants to go there will and should go there.

The few ores that could be found in hisec where taken away and the only thing that is left is veldspar and scordite right, correct me if I’m wrong.

You were not able to do much with these amounts of ore you mined in hisec, build a freighter and it took you months, which I somehow enjoyed, a reward for a piece of hard and long work, but at least I was able to do most of it by myself, like “Hey look, I built this by my own”.

I mean, if you do not feel some sort of reward and joy, why would you do it in the first place?
I still want to be part of this community, and I want all of you to have fun, so please don’t take away the small pool that is left for players like me.

I think I know someone who might like helping you. She’s a very good friend of mine running a tiny faction warfare/industrial corporation. The industry side is struggling and that’s putting a dent in the faction warfare side of things as making your own ships and modules to learn PvP is turning out to not work well at all. I think however that by giving each other a little help you two could be good for each other.
Look her up ingame, her name is Isibella.

1 Like

I’m already working on it, but as I reflect the past changes, I fear, that the game will end up beeing less and less interesting for me to play.

If you call this whining, it’s ok for me, I call it expression of concerns and I already provided arguments and suggestions, how to improve my gaming experience.

I do not want to speak for others, it’s my post and I express my concerns and made suggestions on how to change this nothing more. As a paying customer, I think, it is ok, to give ccp suggestions how to improve the product, we all pay for.

Thanks so for your suggestions.

1 Like

When this scarcity age is over, who knows where stuff will land. It’s not over yet. Your basically asking CCP to reverse what they are doing when they are shaking up the landscape so to speak.

Yeah, I have nothing against it, I welcome some of these changes.
And yeah, my hopes are, that CCP will look at all those changes and adjust some of them.

When it’s OVER… your not getting that. This isn’t permanent.

The problem with the idea of it being over is that no one knows when that will be, and in a lot of cases people aren’t going to last much longer.
After a while they just get sick of the thing they do for fun not being fun any more.

2 Likes

She says she’s got a good idea already and knowing her it will be either a good idea or something outrageous. Or both.

These are my concerns as well, and really, I do not want to see eve going down the drain because people leve the game because of exactly that.

(I reffered to your previous post)

1 Like

You called???

And more players should do the same. CCP fairly quickly reversed Blackout and Drifter Attacks for Null Sec Alliances when they started complaining and threatened to unsub…

What CCP should actually be doing is escalating ‘Scarcity’ in Null Sec since that’s where the majority of ISK-printing happens.

Unfortunately CCP won’t do that, mainly because they’re fixated on trying to instigate large fleet battles simply because that get’s them free advertisement from 3rd party gaming news sites.

If CCP wanna see big million dollar fights, then why scarcity, that prevents them in the long term from fighting, at least I would think “my ship is now 3 times that expensive as before, and the mats are harder to get, why should I risk it?”

But if my ship is dirt cheap, then WUHAAA let’s fight, it costs me nothing, and I can get another and another one just in a couple of minutes, that would give us a spectacular universe, full of fighting all along, and players would whine less about lossing their ships, because what the heck, I have plenty of them.

If that were the case, I would rethink my loss aversion and would join pvp fights as well, just for kicks.

1 Like

Yeah, I never said CCP was smart.

And most of their game change decisions over the past few years has shown they have no clue about how the majority of players want to play this game.

Bottom line is CCP’s motto is ‘Greed Is Good’ and in their minds they think making resources scarce will incite more battles.

1 Like

Great post. I am the same type of player. As a 56 y/o adult who has adult real life responsibilities. ( I am the family leader with aging parents and guide to the next generation.) WTF does that mean. Just for fun I am Hospital worker who needless to say the last year been of the hook, So I was more then fine to run my three accounts ORCA/Hulk/Hulk mining in High Security space. I would occasionally throw away a ship flying with Spectere Fleet. Oh and for the record. I lived in a WH for a couple of years. I departed when friends quit, and frankly fuel cost became prohibitive. One of main issues is being a Hospital Worker I effectively work random days off, with rotating shifts (Days/Nights/afternoons.) So I was more then happy to have the agility to do stuff on MY schedule not a groups. Now the same boneheads who decided to have incursions and high security moon mining that pumped in STUPID amounts of ISK into EVE. Has decided my mining of Kernite/Omber in High Security and occasional ore anoms is fracking up the EVE ECONOMY??? So I am told go out and mine in LOW SECURITY? NEVER! I will let my ■■■■ ROT I HELL before I provide cheap easy kills for some PVP skill injected new munchkins. So after 11 years I am out too! I hope CCP is enjoying this CASH SCARCITY !

2 Likes

Eve is supposed to be virtual hell. What made lot of people drawn into it.

Create 2 accounts . . If you like mining you should be ok in low sec with example

Account 1
1 x Procurer =>

• Drones => x5 Hobgoblins Lvl 1 + x5 Salvage

Account 2
Account 1
1 x Procurer =>

• Drones => x5 Hobgoblins Lvl 1 + x5 Salvage

Setup Should be good for Low Sec 0.3 and higher, just make sure to skill up the drones for damage, and rig the procurers for warp, shield, Drone to get away quickly. Youll be fine against any NPC’s although PVP I would suggest if you see 2 suspects or more pop up in the overview get your ass out there asap.

Use Ventures for Null Sec and Lower and just remember to just warp off or test how well 4 drones can defend you while you mine in nullsec . . . nothing ventured nothing gained :slight_smile:

I’m not a huge fan of flying procs in low sec, or ventures in null. Assuming you have the SP, the mining ships should scale with the regions. Currently the skiff is the only viable ship for low/null. Personally I would like to see the mining ships rebalanced to support an appropriate progression and support for low/null regions. Any T2 ship of that size has move then 10k EHP. I think this would lead to more interest engagements as well, instead of a flat out 5 second gank. And increase the drone HP on mining ships so they are no easy to destroy.

As a target, correct. You’ll die all the same, just maybe last 2 seconds longer than a proc for 10x the price.

Are you still talking about low or nul? You can’t be ganked in low or nul.