01/02/2020 - Connectivity Issues

The apps I referenced have many servers - you can pick and choose, and if a server shows online, it usually is. I don’t see any server choices up here. You open the app and take your chances. So if THE SERVER is down, that’s all she wrote.

Aye, there are only Three Servers with EVE. Tranquility (TQ) is the only Live server

Singularity (SiSi) is a public Test Server

Duality is a Test Server that as I understand is by invite only.

#RESETEVE

Also chat isn’t working in game now. Oh and … Loading this website took ages.

Was not saying they didn’t say it. It’s just really bad when they say it’s gonna be a while lol

1 Like

I’ve been able to connect to TQ for the past couple days now, but I still can’t see chat. I’m east coast here.

Has CCP tried unplugging it and then replugging it???

3 Likes

Worked for me…

This will redeem and directly inject 250000 skill points to Codename Razorback. Are you sure you want to proceed?

Its everyone!

Steam is having issues and RDR2 is also having major problems, it’s really not just EVE. Just go play some board games in the mean time :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is not right CCP…There is no game play if I lag out so badly that I lose my ship because nothing activates!! Fix this crap now!!!

1 Like

after about a half hour of trying, I got logged in, and chat is actually working today.
of course, given the suspect stability of the connection lately AND the unreliable login process, I can’t really PLAY, since if I DC, I don’t know when the stars will align for login to work again.

is there any data CCP needs to help figure out why I can’t log in on most attempts?

Im mean seriously? Are there still issues where people cannot connect for days now…or is it just me.

Are you in the U.S.? If so, or even if not, you can try using a free VPN and logging in through the UK (that’s the “gateway” I am using for now.) Use whatever free service you want. I am using proton VPN ( no CC is required.) I’m in the Ohio region in the U.S. and I have been having issues since the first DDOS started. I get no lag through the VPN, but right now I’m having issues connecting to “the chat server.”

Update: I connected to chat.

Yes Im in the U.S. & I have no idea to do VPN so not gonna happen. Besides I really shouldnt have to. I do thank you for the suggestion though.

1 Like

Ya, you shouldn’t have to. However, all you do is download it, and install. Then click the connect button…and disconnect when you don’t want to use it. It’s super simple.

Do you have a link to the DL? I have never really done this before?

Thread lock incoming in 10… 9… 8…

You may have already seen the suggestion from others, but if you get as far as using the launcher to start up the client, and then get the “Connection Failed” pop-up, try clicking OK on the Failed popup, then click on the ‘Connect’ button at the lower middle of the client screen (the same screen that shows Connection Failed message).

That has been working for myself and some others. You may need to try it a couple times.

1 Like

https://account.protonvpn.com/signup

Click the ‘get free’ button on the left side under pricing options. It won’t ask for your credit card.

It should prompt you to download after you sign up, but if not, the download is here.
https://account.protonvpn.com/downloads