10 hour fights not fun

Thanks for the clarifications. I edited the blog post to make it more accurate.

1 Like

It’s good that you are willing to make edits. Thank you.

1 Like

i just dont understand these kills. they look like kill padding but some characters are older than you. you use codes or hacks or something?

He simply uses alts to pad his killboard, alts can be older than his currently active character (which is probably just another alt anyway).

Though I think the owner of zKill announced some contest because of the 100% loot drop about who can pad their killboard the most and the winner(s) will earn a badge (icon or whatever) under their name or something like that so maybe he does it because of that can’t know for sure.

Edit:

Though if that is his goal he is pretty far from achieving it as he is several leagues below the top…

Or he simply tries to pad his killboard to make it seem better than it actually is regardless of the zKill challenge, who knows.

1 Like

10 hr fight didn’t you have to go to the bathroom?
or at least eat something?

1 Like

Oh, what a bottom-feeder you prove yourself to be, Uriel. What an insignifiant buzzing gnat you show yourself to be. You just can’t help yourself, can’t you? You see someone having a good time in this game while doing interesting and fun stuff, stuff that also entertains and inspires other people and you boil with envy and vitriol on the inside. You just can’t control yourself, you have to kick and throw lies and innuendos.
I use alts to pad my killboard, you say? Well, I must have had a huge foresight, given that my character was created in 2017, I only started playing in 2018, yet I kill characters created in 2010-2012 and even years earlyer. Also, I have a lot of kills on a lot of different characters. Are they all, or in large proportion my alts? I must have made a lot of alts, then. Several hundred to a thousand, at least. And I must have played a lot, to make them have kills and losses years and years before I created my main character…
Do you really think that is credible? Do you really think it is not evident what kind of insecure, sub-beta male you are? Most probably a frustrated incel, seeking self-gratification and escape from your disapointing real-life status, by attacking and trolling others online.
What a bottom-feeding parasite. What a scraping-by gnat. Uriel… I pitty you!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn: :smiling_imp:

It wasn’t a 10 hour fight. I already answered this before. It was a 40-minute proximate fight in the end, plus maybe half an hour in the beginning. So a tad over an hour.

By the way…

from 11:00 UTC on 29 October to 11:00 UTC on 5 November

Trick or Treat PVP event will go live tomorrow at 11:00 UTC instead of today and run until 6 November

100% loot drop… see the almost identical cargo of these killmails:

Not killboard padding at all. :wink:

:thinking: :shushing_face: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:dealwithitparrot:

1 Like

The post you responded to was before that event. Also, you refferenced older kills of mine and implied that almost all, if not all my kills were paddings.
As for those kills: drop down and crawl in envy and vitriol. Ha-ha-ha!
Also, I always knew you were a stalker and a voieur, always keeping an eye on my zkillboard. It’s nice to see you outing yourself out. It’s also nice fo see you arw one of my fans, be it a weird and creepy one.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

hey I saw this guy in space the other day in a Nereus. I knew the name was familiar.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.