Alfa and Omega accaunt

You know, feel free to explain to masses of noobs day in and day out how wrong their perception of the game is.

Maybe one day even you will understand that maybe it would be a goof idea if CCP adjusted their monetization in a way that they would not get this impression in the first place. But what do I know…

Again, like the n-time in simple words just for you:

• I know EVE is not pay to win and was a subscription game for 15 years
  • New players don’t know that and everything currently looks like typical pay2win paywalls and timers all over the place.

Ok?

1 Like

@Nikola_Dukic

Let me explain it this way to you.
I am a veteran player
My brother is a veteran player
So is my cousin, and a few of my friends.

Would we abuse the ability to use Barges and even Orca’s to mine with on free accounts with your idea?
You bet your ass we would.
And we would still build Catalysts and Talos for our own gank pilots.
And if you came near our “free” miners, we would be sure to kill your ships with them.
And you would still not be able to compete.
Because we still have Omega accounts that can out manufacture your ability to gain ISK from mining.

And you would come back here crying still about how you can not make enough to plex.

3 Likes

I do not think you understand what I’m looking for

Just thought of something. Try mining moon ore. Might be worth more.

–Prospector Gadget

This is very good advice.

good!!

we can explain it to them & it can look like a zebra or a dog or a pay2win … but in the end its just eve and nothing else …

eve is total free 2 play as long as you are insight the limits … there is no need to pay … you cant win eve anyways so pay 2 win sounds like a huge missunderstanding …

what els should i tell them? the same stuff you tell em? that they are total right and they should write such stuff? problem is … its not … if they have wrong expectations its our thing to tell them the truth … eve is what it is … its good, bad and ugly but its a good game if you try to understand how it is working
but if you keep telling them they should demand free barges … free carriers … free keepstars … as long you dont help them … try to help new players in telling em what he can do to get what he wants and if he dosnt like it ok … you cant rescue all of em … sometimes its better you hit one with the hard side of the truth insted of telling him storys …
yea i know you dont like to read that but its just true … we in the forums are allowed to talk about whatever we want but if someone has a question you should really tell him how it works … what are his possible options and what he can do or what he has to do to get what he wants … nothing else … you can do it nice or not or what ever fits for you but dont tell em storys …

this forum needs definitely a bock user option …

JuuR

well it is clear what you looking for … you want not pay a subscription and you dont make enough to plex your account … so you come here to tell everyone that you want mining barges and orcas as alpha … then you thinky you can plex your account …

thats what you looking for …

maybe mining is not the way to come from alpha to omega for free with plexing
maybe you demand something you dont get because it would crash the market in eve and everyone knows and understands that but you dont want to hear it … thats totaly ok but it will not change
we can talk about that stuff but … barges and orcas for alphas will crash the market with free ore
some otheres and i am have tryed to tell you that but you try to look like you dont understand that
it is waht it is … eve is total free to play in the limits of an alpha … you dont need to upgrade to an omega … you cant win eve … there was no winner yet and never will be one
we have a alpha in our corp … he enjoys eve with use … he has some limits but we go on roams and do pve and pve … he runs level 4 sec missions in a T1 battleship … thats crazy … all for free

so maybe you expect something whats not there
maybe eve gets a 100% total free game … all skills for all for free but its not … and ccp would need to think about how to pay there stuff … and i dont like to see stuff like “this explosion was presentet by coke” and such stuff in this game
i hat adds … i pay for my stuff and if not i dont use it …

JuuR

2 Likes

You are looking for the things that others pay for to be free for you so that you can make ISK far more easily and therefore get yourself into a much better position in the game, without having to spend a dime, no?

By all means if that’s wrong feel free to correct me.

3 Likes

I repeat that I put my opinion here because I think that this is not only my opinion, but most of the alpha users.
so counselors got modern tips to put my idea to see the opinion of all players and that other moderators can see what I propose.
I say that I respect people’s views on this topic and I am glad that there are people who have entered the discussion.
I also think that the game exists because of a player, not a player due to the game.
Also, the game depends on the player, not the vice versa

Sindara T’SoniSindara_T_Soni
excellent observation.
The purpose of what I propose is that players who play 6 or more hours a day can achieve omega time. Also, these same players spend all that time in mining
I think that such players need EVE to help
I do not know if you understand me

We do.
First, how do you know this is what all Alpha players want?
I play both Alpha and Omega, I don’t want this.

Get some hard data, and then maybe we can talk about what most Alphas want.

As for the Omega time in 6+ hours a day… why can’t you?
Learning how the market works is part of playing.

Selling your ore for cheap is convenient, but the price you pay for convenience… is less ISK.
Observe the market in your area, and place sell orders that will get you more than more than just selling to a lower priced buy order.

Move the ore if you must. Alphas can use a Miasmos.
You HAVE to play smart here, or you’ll be at the bottom forever.
If all you want to do is mine rocks in peace, then use the venture and settle for the bottom.

I hear it’s comfy down there in the mud.

–Gadget likes her loft

1 Like

It would seem mining isn’t worth it as an omega if it is unable to raise the isk required for PLEX.

I speak all day, these guys do not understand me and they do not try to understand what I mean

A lot of these guys pay for what you want free.

I’m guessing what they don’t understand, if anything, is why when they pay for it, you should have it for free.

You are taking it so for granted that if it’s a thing that you want then it should be free, that you are forgetting players in their thousands are currently paying for it.

You are also forgetting that we are not all averse to spending real money for a game we enjoy. It is so deeply ingrained in your thought processes that paying to play is an abomination, that you barely seem able to conceive that it’s a perfectly valid option, and has been the norm in MMO’s since the 1990’s.

Pay.

All your issues will instantly vanish, like magic.

I know, I know … but you don’t want to pay. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

While I agree with a low skill Barge mining as that would open up ice mining for new players. I think it way too early for alpha Industrial Command Ships. I wouldn’t be surprised to see alphas using T1 Command Links in the Gnosis at some point.

The aggressive and frustrated response your seeing comes from players whom have subbed for years to play this game like I have who know that EvE stays alive as long as CCP can fund it. That funding includes paying staff to maintain, police and improve it. EvE Omega Veterans love this game and want it to stay healthy as long as possible.

Alpha players currently get a robust and unlimited [by time] sampling of the game. Have fun with it!

If Industry is your thing and you are frustrated by what seems a limited experience consider making friends in the game and get out to Null Sec. Get to know the ratters. Find out who won’t waste their time salvaging then go get the free ISK. Save your ISK, PLEX an account then go for it with Mining and PI.

Try to solve this on your side. Adapt Improvise and Overcome. In this game there always seems to be a way if you just keep looking for it.

Cheers!

JR

2 Likes

Jonathan Rotineque, Sindara T’SoniSindara_T_Soni, Gadget Helmsdottir, JuuR Zibaoo, Max Deveron,Jonah Gravenstein, Jenne Wain, Ima Wreckyou
I respect your views
but I will not give up on the road to change things in mining.
I do not think you can blame me for that
It’s just my attitude and my opinion

1 Like

All good

I take it you have no cash invested here, maybe try other games and compare. There is a pretty good amount of Space Opera out there. See what fits.

Fly free and have fun
o7

3 Likes

I have already said that I can not fit into my monthly subscription, but this can be done in the game if EVE allows my suggestions for changes

And your suggestions will eventually destroy EvE…
No

Pay, or be patient as you build up plex by buying off the market a few at a time.

Or, really go some where else…
Guys like this make me want to go back to career ganking in Highsec on my mains.

1 Like

How many of those players even ask? I would guess most just drop the game when they see it is pay2win, and it does not matter if they are wrong, it is what they see and what it looks like.

Anyway, I don’t think there is a chance left you will ever understand my point. So lets end this

1 Like

I have one advice to the OP (maybe two…
). Learn. Mine your first billion, and then learn how market works, where to look for opportunity, but most important LEARN. Or get a job and pay for game you want to play.

1 Like