Are you Sure

You would be surprised… this is actually a thing!

Eve is not for everyone. In a lot of cases it can be a full blown hobby. I wish you would stay because you definitely seem like someone that is lower on the food chain than I am, and I always like having more people to shoot at. That said…

You do not need any of those things to pvp, nor should you fly what you can’t afford to lose. If you don’t make enough isk to support yourself and don’t buy plex with $, then it doesn’t make sense to play like you have a ton of disposable income. The key is to fly within your means… just like living within your means in real life. If all you can afford is a few cruisers or destroyers a month, then do that.

I assume you’re in the Imperium as well. You have all the opportunities to make easy isk at your fingertips. All the infrastructure and resources are there… not to mention your blue shield wall. I don’t feel sorry for you in the least. Call me mean or say I’m trolling, by it sounds like it’s not us, it’s you. Lots of people find time to play and enjoy eve with busy real life schedules.

So either quit or not, do what best suits you. I will tell you that with your “gimme gimme” attitude, not very many will care that you’ve left. Best of luck to you, and I can confirm that Ima Wreckyou is your cousin Bob.