[AUCTION] Slaver for sale: Orlon Zashev

Well, probably not. That is my government, though, and he is on their wanted list. I am sure you can understand why I would consider it natural to bid in their advantage.

5 Likes

I will bid.

1 Like

All of us independent capsuleers are mercenaries. Even PIE. Taking contracts from various corporations to provide them with military force in exchange for payment.

Of course, some can be more honorable and reputable than others.

Now that’s just overthinking it.

2 Likes

Surprisingly for this one instance, I am finding myself agreeing with you.

As a proud apostate, I am overjoyed to see a slaver being subjected to the sufferings he once inflicted upon.

However making him a commodity for sale makes us the same tyrants as they are.

However I do not agree that he should be handed to the authorities.

He should be thrown to the very midst of infuriated crowd of his former victims, bound and incapable of escape.

Some usage of sharpened Sebiestor Ci’nal picks reddened due to heat and a pole fit for impalements of flesh and cranium may help in the… festivities that will ensue.

I Will Bid

To those worried about wasted isk: my bid is, again, conditional on delivery to RJD. If Zashev goes as far as to place himself in the hands of the Justice Dept to drain isk for the Thukker, you know? I am just fine with that. I’ve lost isk to Thukker in much worse deals.

4 Likes

I would like to clarify that I am strictly only against ILLEGAL slavery, while legal slavery is more than okay.

In this case I was only pointing out on a hypocrisy, calling someone for slavery (as, basically, human trade and trafficking) while selling a human being herself on an auction like some sort of a commodity.

That is a savagery of a gallentean level, by the way…

I will be making a bid.

In general, yes, I would have expected them to try. After doing some research into this group, not so much.

I Will Bid

I intend to watch people spit out exorbitant amounts of money. And enjoy some :wine_glass: while doing so.

3 Likes

Are we really not going to talk about this super shady bid?

3 Likes

Would it really be super shady if it was the subject of open and honest discourse?

1 Like

Probably Aldrith or someone else “of moral character” who doesn’t want to be associated with paying unsavory people. Admittedly I almost did too but then remembered the people who’d take exception to my bid shoot at me anyways…

:wink:

1 Like

It’s most likely Zashev’s handlers, or whomever does not want him to talk.

You have an amazing ability to misread situations. At least you admit when it is pointed out to you, however.

But those things are not necessarily mutually exclusive, are they now?

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree.

(Edited to include quote.)

Filtered through their mouths and won’t be reliable…

Someone who doesn’t want him to talk…

Wouldn’t want secrets or inconvenient truths to get out right? The Republic doesn’t seem to have any from the events that took place that would either be damaging or unexpected to the outside observer.

Anyways,

I only used your name as an example of someone I would imagine wouldn’t deal with such people from a maintaining integrity standpoint.

And yes, I actually enjoy being proven wrong. I don’t know nor remember everything, and prefer to deal in reality as opposed to whatever is convenient to believe.

As by the stated rules for taking part in this action, I hereby make myself known as a bidder and have send my bid by mail.

I will bid.

By the way, why did he escape to Great Wildlands? I wonder why he didn’t try to go to Kingdom.