Bumping Is nothing more than a protection racket

With what consequences? Will there be spaceship violence?

Good heavens no ! Eve is a peaceful game !!

Now, now, no need to talk of violence. I am sure, as he follows CODE, he will avoid any such violation and will pay his fee like a good little drone.

So no spaceship violence then?

walks over to his highsec domination strategy board and removes Priscilla from the threat matrix

4 Likes

I said there is no need to talk about it. If you want to interpret that as you being safe, then go right ahead, if that helps you to avoid worrying your pretty little head. Pat Pat

How on earth… ?

Have you looked under the sofa?

3 Likes

CODE. didn’t exist when the New Order was founded. By design, minerbumping refers to the New Order and the Code itself. That of course has changed a bit since the creation of the alliance, but the goal is to be welcoming and not get into alliance politics. Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t James’ corp not even in CODE. for a period? Black Skull and Loyalanon managed it for the early years. I’m not sure what has happened since 2015.

@Genarth_Pueciuos I tried reading through that page of nonsense, but I couldn’t get through it. Could you try condensing it a bit and maye making it less boring and stupid?

Also confirming that Experimental Funtimes Corp was not a member of the CODE. Alliance for the longest time. The Alliance, as I recall, was really only created so that those of us who wanted to could pool our killmails. CODE. Really is rather irrelevant to the New Order movement.

The best thing about CODE. was that we used it to demonstrate that we’re seriously, factually, objectively, verifiably the most Elite Alliance in all the history of the game -without even really trying. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, in the very beginning the executor of the alliance used to be New Order Logistics with James’ alt Currin Trading as the CEO. James used his one man corp to demonstrate the silliness of the corp recycling non-exploit. Then after some events he added his corp to CODE. and made it executor.

It was a home for the New Order Knights, where you could join with your gank “alt” to gank together while the bumpers mostly operated solo. There where only a few corps in CODE. back then, mainly New Order Logistics and NODD, and maybe some holding corp, can’t remember.

1 Like

Yup, yup yup. Good times.

This is what happens when Code. try and bump…

They fail HAHAHAHA

Oh come on

No one is as bad as that ■■■■ movie

1 Like

Some movies are so bad that they’re good, Man of Steel is not one of them.

1 Like

This is one of the few facts currently available on the Forums

Have another “kinda/sorta/pisstake” fact.

Law of Conservation of Motions - a poo at rest tends to stay at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.

1 Like

CODE. is a protection racket - protecting the miners from themselves.

3 Likes

The days of longtime bumping are over.

This is a sad day for Eve as a sandbox game. Another emergent gameplay style is taken away from the game.

3 Likes

It is just one more nerf. It must be the last one, really the last one this time.

2 Likes

That’s ok. Just bump the freighter at the next gate. :slight_smile:

1 Like