CCP Hilmar, CCP Falcon, and CCP Goodfella reveal their plans for an Eve Era of CHAOS in this new interview!

No what they are saying is that if you want more reward you must take more risk.
Not exactly rocket science.

3 Likes

I choose to believe it is because I suspect that you have a sense of humour.

2 Likes

another monkey

Meh it looks like the troll farm is up and running again.

Time to hide your goats folks.

2 Likes

You sound just like a flat earther or an anti-vaxxer. The data published does not say what you want it to say there fore it must be wrong or a conspiracy or something.

The concept you could be wrong and that you are the monkey never crosses your mind.

2 Likes

you are completely out

they need not more DAU not more MAU but FRAU :joy:

1 Like

I think heā€™s just stupid.

" Whatā€™s the difference between stupidity and genius? Genius has limits." - Einstein

3 Likes

ā€œand thatā€™s all folksā€, itā€™s summarize all very well.

Since introducing the SP trading EvE is doomed. Itā€™s messed up everything in the game so badly that I donā€™t think CCP will salvage it. I watched stream from down under and they just dogded the question about super proliferation and SP trading.

9 Likes

Thats because they moved to HighSec. HS suddenly became really busy.

1 Like

And this supposed trend of players back will soon stop as well. Novelty is what is bringing people back, but novelty is not enough long term.

2 Likes

Holding a logon even to mask the real numbers regarding this blackout fiasco is deceitful. Good luck with your new batch of subs , gj alienating much of your long standing and loyal baseā€¦who needs those idiots anyway right?

Maybe Eve is in trouble because players are actually trying to play the game you advertised rather than this WoW merrygo round you are trying to make now.

7 Likes

Neither is continuous boredom with farming, isk-devaluation and building unassailable kingdoms through lack of reasons to fight.

Fair enough, but this wont change the ā€œunassailable kingdomsā€ status either

The only people who actually left are bots or greedy and selfish krabs and care bears who never interacted with the of the game other than to make their personal wallets fatter. Seeing both be alienated and kicked to the curb is a great thing.

5 Likes

TBH null was like that anyways on many trips i took through it, now even if someone is in system they wont know you were ever there unless they have alts on the gates, spamming dscan near a gate, or you post in local.

this is normal for them, they have done this several times of holding events and going ā€œout numbers have never been higher due to this small change we didā€

i remember when we used to have 50-60k on without events of people that just wanted to play before f2p

3 Likes

It had at least some characters in the systems, regardless whether they were bots or not.

Finished another trip and all I found was one gate camp and 1 warp core stabbed Gila. Such a great experience.

2 Likes

Do you really know they were empty?

Probably you saw cloaked Scouts spread over the Systems. Thatā€™s why systems seemed to be ā€œusedā€.

But anyway. The mayjority of 00 is empty. There are 3524 00 systems in Eve Online. And of course there exists hot spots. Itā€™s just logical, that the majority is empty. Otherwise Eve Online should bring 100k+ active logged in players in peak.

1 Like

Finialy come time to take my credit card out of wallet and support CCP in this awesome changes.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t really a decadeā€¦ Started with Seagull becoming executive producer in 2013 and pretty much ended when she finally went away.

EVEā€™s future is looking promising again.

4 Likes