CCP should seriously consider removing Local from Null

Why would anyone bother to undock unless it’s to fight? In which case all those players that would do this are doing so already.

It’s a game. I want to be able to do things solo sometimes. Would you rather me play another game instead? If I just want to chill removing local isn’t going to make me easier to kill, it just means I won’t bother undocking.

And you think that’s healthy? Just 2 or 3 major blobs in null sec and nothing else? Give up this terrible idea of removing local. It won’t make anything ‘better’.

All the PVE’ers would just leave because PVE will not be profitable, that’s a fact.

You have no idea what “fact” means. If nobody was hunting then people would pve, then because pve was happening people would show up to hunt them. That’s a fact.

Well theres the fatal flaw in your little argument. Even if I gave you that assumption, it just means less people overall because by definition you are constricting the population, by making it much harder to PVE in null. You clearly have zero understanding of the PVE playerbase and think that you can overfish the waters forever without consequence, which is completely ridiculous.

No PVE player thinks removing local is a good idea, and most hunters probably don’t want it either. You’re only arguing for it to inflate your own ego because you want to be seen as ‘hardcore’. You don’t care about the game balance at all.

You do not “give” me anything since it is not an assumption, it is a fact. A fact you fail to understand but a fact none the less. You seem to think that either PvP players will still hunt if there was nothing to hunt, or that nobody would PvE even though there’s nobody to hunt them? The sensible perspective realises that a new balance would be achieved, in which case i believe your argument is :

Less people is fine and a natural consequence of the game becoming harder. The rediculous part is expanding that limited concept to equal :

Basically you think if local were removed vast areas of nul would just never be used for generating ISK because large alliances would band closer together. Quite obviously this leaves a huge amount of opening for anybody enterprizing enough to think "hey I bet i could get a bunch of ISK by doing some PvE over there in that totally empty area where nobody hunts because nobody PvE’s because scared of local… …

I mean if you were doing it solo in a carrier that would be stupid but rightly so. That doesn’t equal empty nulsec, cynos or otherwise. Fear of change.

It’s got nothing to do with being scared, and everything to do with being a massive waste of time. I don’t have 12 hours a day like you to PVP, and I also do not want to have to spam D-scan for hours and be on teamspeak everytime I want to make a bit of ISK.

Removing local doesn’t make anything harder, just more time consuming and annoying.

I work 11 hours a day.

Simple fix, Hisec is for you. What you just said seems to fit the core concept of Hisec, and not Nulsec. Nulsec is “supposed” to require a bit of D-Scan and a healthy dose of teamwork.

Annoying for you because you want easy ISK in nulsec with a big soft safety blankey. Tactically deeper for most people after the initial clusterf*ck and in my opinion better for the game as well as Nulsec specifically.

You literally wrote “Ruthless” in your name. Choosing your own nickname is pretty suspect ego-wise. I really just want EvE to get less safe instead of steadily safer as it has been.

That’s J-space numbnuts

Why do you care how much ISK I make? I make ISK to PVP, that’s the whole point. Do you want me to spend all my playtime PVEing or something? Idiot.

I don’t.

Not at all. I don’t wish PvE on anyone. I’d rather you rose up, stopped grinding all together and embraced the sandbox.

obviously lying.

buy new ships how?

It was the EASY part that was important not the ISK.

Do work for others. Sell information. Take from others. It’s a sandbox and people need things and stuff. Obviously some people need to grind to support the rest but I can’t fathom choosing that route deliberately when the options are so imense and lucrative.

Interestingly, CCP Falcon recently re-quoted :

-as a response to an AFK cloaking thread. It’s interesting that someone at CCP is posting things like this if i’m talking nonsense about local chat.

:stableparrot:

thats the end of the argument then. your argument it dead with that.

No the argument was if nulsec would have no PvE with no local. You just asked me how you should buy ships without grinding.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Ruthless smells like an alt.
Guess whos?

No that was not the argument at all. Everything you say implies you hate isk making in null and want it to stop, except you acknoledge that someone needs to grind isk for the game to function.

The bottom line is people do not want to play like you, so get over it. This will also be my last post because it’s pretty obvious that all you are going to say is that you never said that blah blah blah and make up some more crapola.

Nobody on this forum if that’s what you are implying.

That’s what you want to read. I want nulsec to be harder, that’s all. I feel many problems would be in part solved by this change.

Read your own words dude :smile:

Removing local does NOT make anything harder. You’re entire idea is that you want people to watch d-scan instead of local, so the only thing your idea actually does is impose a stupid rule that everybody has to spam a button to see whats coming. THAT IS ■■■■■■■ STUPID GAME DESIGN AND SOLVES ZERO PROBLEMS.