Champions of Lowsec! Congratulations SNUFFED OUT!

I have one question about calculation. Will you go after the displayed prices in game or will you calculate some killmails again like zKillboard does? Some of the ingame values are pretty wrong, especially for some of the capsules with implants.

To add to this, however your calculation turns out it would be real nice to know how you did it. The zKill numbers look like it’s gonna be a close call and I’ve seen different results from different people so I’m really looking forward to see who actually won.

2 Likes

Good question and I’m not sure how our methodoloy works (that’s not my dept) but since I’ll be writing a wrap-up dev blog with some cool statistics from the event and I’ll try to find out what I can and share it so people can understand how we arrived at our conclusions.

I’m certain our numbers will differ from those on zKill and all I can say is keep in mind that third party sources (as awesome as they are) shouldn’t be regarded as official.

4 Likes

OP has been updated with the winning alliance.

Congratulations Snuffed Out!

4 Likes

I thought they disbanded after the cyno changes

2 Likes

killing freighters wins the event lol.

2 Likes

Our death was… greatly exaggerated.

2 Likes

why to go stuff you killed a bunch of your own ships to win mad skills noobs smh

1 Like

What an utter joke. It could have been easy to place some reasonable parameters on the contest, like not owning sov, and having a majority of players with negative sec status. It should have been open to corporations as well rather than just alliances, which guarantees some level of rigging the game due to higher concentrations of assets with high value. Killing a titan alt as a way to claim the title just goes to show that like the rest of this ■■■■■■■ game, its developed for the few at the expense of the many, with no thought put into what the long term consequences of their development decisions might be.

3 Likes

You seem angry.

1 Like

yes, why not give winning spot to a highsec corp with 5 members? ccp never thinking about the little guy smh

1 Like

Extra salty x13 Rancer camper KEKW

2 Likes

Wow alot of salt on this thread. If you really think wed waste a titan on this then youre deluded , we arent that rich and titans are going up and up in value would be a dumb waste. Sure if it was mass capitals dying or something with insurance I could see it but lmao salty losers be mad.

5 Likes

Not to mention, the spectre guys confirmed it was their event crap and he died in a common midpoint system to one of our hunters. Throwing 30b or whatever into injecting a toon plus 60-80b for a titan aint worth the reward we would get. Also to all the WANGs guys , nice 6b pod kill 3 minutes before DT from a very obvious alt.

4 Likes

Wait a minute you told me to feed my JF with the adrestia in it to our camp in tama shame I didn’t make it that far

4 Likes

Ah yes snuffed out, disbands then comes back… Just going to say killing alts is the key for victory

3 Likes

Ohhh…what a surprise. Did I foretold it here? -> Champions of Lowsec! Congratulations SNUFFED OUT!

1 Like

another salty PL F1 Monkey LMAO

PL 2020, only the trash left

nice lowsec deployment btw

1 Like

1 Like

It was open to both corporations and alliances though…