Change is coming

or this Hero of Legend https://zkillboard.com/kill/72602184/ lol

1 Like

Lug, are you still falling for that? New players are not the ones complaining about wardecs. It is older and nullsec players who want to effortless logistics and ISK farming in Highsec. Just look at who actually complains in threads about them.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime

right now no-one is getting any fish or fishing training people be just starving and being robbed lol

2 Likes

most of the stuff ive seen against wardecks are nubs or people with incredibly bad killboards tbh
but its my own personal experience trying to develop a new corp into something that im going by.
it really is as simple as some corps just abusing the system to get easy kills; i didnt have issues with marmite, pirat or hmm… i think there was a one man corp wardecker, even had a spy in corp but that was interesting (in fact this is the best kind of war for newbros tbh unless he uses more than one or two neutral logi too) and the other two corps are easily avoided in most cases.
It is, tbvh just a small minority of wardeck type corps that are the issue imho, groups like spree and riot.

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life. ~Sir Terry Pratchett.

3 Likes

LOL!!!:rofl::joy::rofl::laughing:

make his life short i do see a problem though if this is eve he could just get a new clone

Teach a man to set himself on fire maybe?

Alternatively

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he disappears at weekends with his mates and a lot of beer.

:stuck_out_tongue:

but right now no-one has any fish at the moment

Hence beer.

Have you never been fishing?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. * “Teach everyone to fish and you run out of Fish”

• Wavemistress Moidel.

“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man how to fish and you feed yourself. He’s a grown man, fishing isn’t hard.” - Ron Swanson

It’s also the only wardecers that will be pushed out of business by this change I fear.

And we starve, disappear and fishes come back. This is how nature balance itself

War should not be what they used for now Greifing weak industrial corporations thats the job of pirates Miners in highsec should be harrassed so they are forced defend themselves. no one should be in highsec Mining for free

or maybe Force all new players into the Militia same for corporations that mechanic works kinda (far fetched)

im not so certain about that, i think merc work will be heavily affected too as they will need to start fielding 200+ to fight groups like test or goons who will be able to come and go from hs in such large gangs with relative ease thx to new player gates… it will turn hs into a rough mirror of what nullblocs do, blue each other to avoid loss - as seen most recently with test when they sought out goons as allies… and thats what ccp is missing i think in their equations… large groups teaming up with each other when threatened by a smaller group that they should, in effect, actually be able to deal with…

Easily dealt with by devs using incursion and fob type npcs… join a bigger blob as coalition to defend against a smaller group just because your ■■■■?
BAM your sov gets hit by rats that will ■■■■ everything anyway; moral of the story, if you want space, stop being risk averse bads. :stuck_out_tongue:

From video games people want fun not painful job.

1 Like

FTFY.

To some, torturing kitten is fun…:japanese_ogre:

Your entire trash pile of a post revolves around focusing on one game title that has Chinese characters in it, and you’re trying to be funny and edgy. I’m a simple man that normally finds humor in jokes such as this, but it’s like you tried too hard and are just a sad little person.

Black Pedro makes a post containing a good point in that games where you are in direct competition with other players are often times the most popular games, and you decide to act childish instead of participating in the discussion. So yes, we’re crybabies I guess.

3 Likes

Way too many text in this thread…but is so easy…

“We PVP’ers don’t want anything to be changed because it would be inconviniend for us to adapt to a new situation even if CCP looses money if they don’t and maybe forced to close the game because it is better the game dies than to change even a jota of OUR game”…

This is an exact summary of the “opinion” of some selfish “people” called PVP’ers…

Eve online…spoiling the minority kids for 15 years now…continue the spoiling whatever the game really needs or we will freak out…

1 Like