Change is coming

Good. I like to play laid back with my friends while we mine, mission and research/manufacture. PVE lives matter.

1 Like

He didn’t like the German Steam page in Black Pedro’s post either; apparently if it’s not English it’s hieroglyphs and gibberish that can say anything he wants it to

Of course, we are nothing without target practice and tear harvesting.

1 Like

I don’t PVP. Check my KB. Heres a link.
The ability to make isk and gather resources risk free and funnel it into a pvp market doesn’t sound like a solid design decision. The players will take the hit when the isk payout of hisec is 1/1000th of what it is now. The few that do play in Hisec will just foreverlog and the rest will absorb themselves into the blob.
You will not be able to gather ISK without RISK anywhere in EVE. That should be the only rule anyone who plays should have to fly by.

2 Likes

Isk isk isk isk, i dont give s**** about isks and economy, I want to enjoy the game, roam and explore the space, go to my playerhouse base, buy and improve my ships and base.
To do what I want, when I want.
I do not need to scum or fraud or work 24/7 ingame to pay subscription I pay subscription and all ingame luxuries with 2 hours of my IRL work and I do not want to be CONTENT I want to be treated like a esteemed customer.

2 Likes

Sounds like a fun single player game. You should check out X4 then. EVE is a full PvP sandbox though

1 Like

Not any more, new time is comming , new fatures for me in Eve, new cards for you in MGTO

1 Like

I thought you want a space station and all that. So looks like no new features for you :rofl:

1 Like

Let’s make it clear you’re obviously an anti CCP troll who does not want CCP to succeed

1 Like

Not just a player who likes to play within the rules their own way, but someone who wants to bring the game and CCP to its knees?

What an excitable little person you are.

1 Like

Little or big I work for ccp success not against it :blush:

Sadly you don’t. Quite the opposite in fact.

3 Likes

Never thought I’d still; have a live account to see this…

Great posts here…

how does that work exactly? you don’t play the game. you just talk rubbish on the forums.

I play, but I play BDO. And I would be very glad that PA apply all the good stuff from BDO to Eve.

Not needed, we already have you.

In BDO

Eve did not earn my money , yet :blush:

nope you don’t play EVE, you play the forums.

your logic is nuts, you believe if company A who makes welly boots buys company B who make coke that we should expect coke flavoured welly boots soon. lol

Give it a rest :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I wont rest, I play BDO, and when Eve comes to the quality level of BDO I’ll play it again :blush: