Change is coming

see you don’t play the game, what you say here means nothing. you have zero vested interest in this community beyond trolling it.

1 Like

That is mistake, you are Eve PAST, I am Eve future, that is main reason why do PA care about me :blush:

wrong young one, very wrong, i am EVE’s past present and future.

now log in and make a difference, or, keep on talking rubbish on here while ya fish in BDO.

I do not care about any difference. One day I’ll log in in Eve to have fun and enjoy the game.

Oh boy.

Unchecked ego and over inflated sense of self worth seems to be becoming the norm.

Mittens did it better than this self indulgent troll, hell Ripard Teg did it better.

Why change in Eve Online?

Previously CCP was owned by investor who had the impression that CCP is a technology company and did not care about Eve. After many many many unsuccessful projects, it turned out that the CCP is not a technology company and had only what it had in the beginning: Eve Online. PA has bought CCP just because of Eve Online and there is a big difference from previous investors, previous investors did not care about Eve and now for PA EVE is in focus.
An interesting turn after 15 years of different attempts to …

there’s almost 30k of us logged in having fun and enjoying the game while you scream change the game to suit little ole you yet you refuse to accept this.

it’s not the game, EVe isn’t broken, you just didn’t like it, that’s a real shame, but nothing to be ashamed of, just let it go, you’ll feel a lot better and more time to concentrate on your game play in BDO :wink:

1 Like

Currently 29,525 online. :reversecongaparrot:

2 Likes

and all having fun, even the nasty fun of geting ya ass handed to ya, bit still fun :slight_smile:

Excelent news, but now CCP must take care about them, not about some techno-breakthrough-halfbaked-projects …
Bye bye easy living at Island, from now on it will have to work even during the summer :blush:

so sheep like the flavour? if so, im in.

2 Likes

uh… if you dont play the game in its current version i fail to see any real relevance in much of your posts; nor do i feel you should really be allowed to post here tbvh.

2 Likes

They like danger too, they push back harder if you’re on the edge of a cliff.

/me hides from the angry mob of Welsh, Aussie and Kiwi people.

We are on the same side of this issue but you embarrass our side of the argument with this gloating piece of garbage post.

btw, i asked that your post be closed since it is just pure trash.

Feel free to feel whatever you want, but you are the past of Eve, I am the future of Eve :blush:

I for one think that adding a npc style fleet that rocks up to defend your station and offers you npc style logi and heavy assault support could definatly add to the difficulty of destroying your structures but getting something that rolls well with your standings would be a challange for game developers but I could see the look on a wardecing fleet s faces when such a thing as a bunch of not Concord but faction style cartel roll in to back your 5player Corp defend as little station being quite a exciting fight but hey that’s why you pay them from your taxes

FTFY.

FYI

PA know very well that need new customers in Eve because the old ones are already saturated and they are no more reliable customers.
And that is a main reason why change is comming :blush:

not reliable customers?
your not a reliable customer, hell your not even a customer.

3 Likes

For now…
That is a reason why PA is changing Eve, to attract me and other like me in Eve that at the end of the day Eve began to show profit :blush: