Change is coming

i bet you believe in chemtrails too dont you?

1 Like

ignorant gobshite.

3 Likes

I do not understand, do you want to say that Korean work ethic is coming to Iceland? :blush:

They will not risk their only reliable source of income in a stunt like you predict it (and yes we already know EVE is highly profitable and you know this as well). They already have created what you are looking for, the EVE online version for mobile which addresses the new generation of players.

But sure wait here forever and hope a game you don’t like will suddenly turn into something fundamentally different. :rofl:

2 Likes

so he can complain about that on forums whilst not paying or playing too?

It’s a bit like going to the Hasbro forums while not owning a Monopoly box and demanding they remove capitalism from the game because it hurts her feelings.

1 Like

Vegans in a steakhouse is also relevant. They choose to go there, and then moan that the menu doesn’t cater to them, any vegetables being served alongside juicy gurt slabs of meat.

1 Like

I didn’t know there is such a thing as Hasbro forums… maybe we all should do a field trip? :slight_smile: After all, EVE is the better monopoly.

While I wouldn’t want to be disturbed while eating my steak, at least Vegans have some kind of reason for their agenda. I don’t agree with it, but I can understand that some people don’t want to have mammals murdered or have some arguments relating to climate change. With the latter I agree as an issue, but I don’t think not eating steaks is gonna change the slightest bit about it. So while for me their logic often falls short or is too black/white, at least I can accept it as related to things that influence their own life (since there is only one world etc).

EVE on the other hand is a game, it has no real life impact on large topics such as survival of mankind. People who join a game out of free will, despite knowing that it’s not their game, and then demand that it changes for them, are just self-centered idiots. There are plenty of grind-games around to choose from and absolutely no need to turn EVE into another one of these.

I normally don’t defend Vegans, but when I do, it’s against putting them on one level with whiny carebears. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I chuckled.

1 Like

Nice said, but at the end of the day financial reasons will prevail.

Hint: there is PVP in BDO and the difference is only in small details, study it you will need it :blush:

They will just suicide your sorry ass instead. What will you cry then?

2 Likes

He’ll also cry when he finds out that with decreased destruction come inflated prices.

Actually i think he IS Salvos trying new approach.

No, Salvos said he will never come back. There is no way he would have lied.

2 Likes

That is quite probably the nicest thing I’ve ever seen posted on these forums about Mr Salvos … Finn, lawyer and anglophone.

(And please, don’t respond. I wouldn’t want to be rudely disavowed of the warm and fuzzy I’m having at the moment; even if you were possibly being sarcastic.)

2 Likes

That boy has determination, I’ll give him that; alas he also has some problems.

We’re about due for alt#3, alt#2 not having posted for a while.

Where, when and why did he say that? Seems I missed something.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/salvos-rhoska-biomass-and-out/117433

Thanks for the link. Before reading, I hoped he’d have waved his goodbyes with some grace, but instead the thread turned out as expected.

I could never understand the preoccupation with killboards, like bullies bragging in some middle school playground. Though I assume some players find it a satisfying way to gauge their “accomplishments”.

I spend some time in the FW systems exploring and shagging drones (that is, finding and grabbing them, not the sexual inference). Those who participate fight hard and respect their opponents, unlike the CODE punks and their ilk, or the suicide ganker maggots in trade hubs.

Savvy PVErs can adapt and keep their losses minimal, but a lot of newbs quit the game prematurely due to antics of the playground bullies above. That is a loss for all players, regardless of playstyle.

1 Like