Change is coming

I always have similar thoughts when it comes to football or whatever sport where they count points one team makes. I guess some people are just bullies. Can’t they just play a game without having to rub it into the face of the enemy team that they scored a point? And I think people who support this type of “sports” are bullies as well.

Those CODE. punks!!

Yes, new players who check out a new spaceship shooting game should not expect to get shot at in the first months. Imagine playing an FPS and in your first month playing someone would shoot you, with a gun, you would immediately quit, and rightfully so. How dare they shoot new players!!

4 Likes

You do a lot of killing when you play football?
Guess they are not the same eh?

Nothing wrong with CODE or what they do.
(but you already know that)

There is no gain in shooting noobs.
There also isn’t any gain in letting them fly around thinking they are safe.
Some extra balance in high sec should be looked in to.

Sometimes bears get overexcited and post on other forums for the same reason that a child will run to its other parent when the first one tells it no.
What war really needs is to be so accessible that hub humping is a waste of time.

War needs to be cheaper, and a player’s online/offline status needs to be public knowledge.
Those two changes fix 90% of the problem.
Any change that makes war more capital intensive or wartargets more elusive, as we’ve already seen, will only exacerbate the problems we recognize today.

Incidentally, a couple comments on that article say something like “I quit because my corp told us we had to stay docked to avoid the war.”
That seems to be a carebear problem rather than a wardec problem.

2 Likes

They are both competitive games. Also people don’t actually die if you shoot their imaginary spaceship. So yes, a killboard is nothing else than a score board is in other games, with the slight difference that EVE is an infinite game and not limited in time.

They are punks!!

Don’t speak too soon.

1ngmq1

1 Like

Except in football the scoreboard is part of the game and in EVE players made the scoreboard.

And in football you don’t get many small players mugging the big guy with a nice watch.

Killmails are part of the game. Killboards are like your standard sports homepage displaying the results.

And in EVE you don’t see many millionairs running after a ball full of air. It’s a different game.

Are you just playing dumb or do you really have an issue seeing that those are just game scores?

1 Like

Combat log in char sheet is not player made…

3 Likes

Nope. A killboard is no more than a medium for reporting of the scores, which are provided by CCP through the API; the API being very much part of the overall game.

3 Likes

I can’t open yours to “see your score” either.
Nice try i guess.

I can see that winning is clearly alien to you and therefore anything that illustrates the superiority of your betters fills you with jealousy and spiteful thoughts.

It’s ok to be mad, friend. It’s ok.

1 Like

Like you my killboard is also positive.
Retarded argument is retarded.

All that talk of superiority, winning and betters, reminds me a lot of some historical documentaries I was watching recently. About Hitler …

Played for and got. Made you look.

New balls, please.

Wow. More please.

Also correctly quoting helps.

1 Like

We’ve seen their true colors recently when init decided to have a little fun with them and their ilk. LOL

What a bunch of complete sucky ass losers !!! So they truly can’t pvp, only shoot ships that can’t shoot back or newbs or people that don’t have PvP fits at hand. I mean, I was laughing so hard at their ■■■■ its funny. I was actually there and actually made popcorn IRL while watching local and everything and just LOL !!!

These guys must be like wow rejects or from some other games where they just couldn’t make it in actual PvP and conglamorated here.

I don’t understand how can anyone that sucks as much ass as them exist and still call it pvp.

1 Like

th

2 Likes

Your attitude is disgustipating tbh. I hope you explodiboom.

You first, looks like your head is exploding already and your arse. O wait, your ships and fortizars already exploded !!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Drunk foruming is bad, mmkay?

IMG_20181110_222038

5 mins? Better be worth it…

1 Like