Change is coming

Wasn’t worth it.

3 Likes

Similarly to whenen?

1 Like

Tends to happen when they are so enraged on the inside there fingers ‘accidentally’ hit some keys twice. Not often can one read emotions in text. Until…

Hell hath fury no like a bearcare scorned.

1 Like

Are you talking about init’s war they declared against CODE.? The wars from the alliance with the CSM that said that wars heavily favor the attacker? You mean those wars?

I’m so glad you mention it.

I’m not sure in which local you eat that popcorn, but I agree the whole thing is pretty funny. Here are the war results:

I think they are just lucky they got that wardec in before the Q1 changes. Imagine how they would have gotten their asses kicked after Fozzi “balanced” them more in favor of the defender. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dammit… Out of popcorn.

I do have pie though.

4 Likes

And when you look at the outcome, Init. got
tenor%20(1)
by hisec wardeccers. An embarrassment. They said it was just karma whoring, but they
put shame on a respectable institution.

2 Likes

A Change Is Gonna Come

I was born by the river in a little tent
Oh and just like the river I’ve been running ev’r since
It’s been a long time, a long time coming
But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

It’s been too hard living, but I’m afraid to die
'Cause I don’t know what’s up there, beyond the sky
It’s been a long, a long time coming

I go to the movie and I go downtown
Somebody keep tellin’ me don’t hang around
It’s been a long, a long time coming

countdown fellow highseccers count it down !!

Whooooohooooo !!

Where is the dislike button?

There is none because everybody knows i’m right and this demand is not outrageous at all…

There were bigger gameplay changes in the past that EVE survived with ease and all those armageddon talks about a dying EVE iif there will be a ban of PVP in high are just crap…

Safe = boring. Also = infinite isk printing.

Safety (even illusory) also leads to ridiculous bling, which is just bad. That guy/gal who lost a 60 bil untanked freighter? That’s so avoidable it’s pathetic. An unsafe environment necessitates active and mentally engaged gameplay. As far as I can see, that’s what needs to be encouraged.

1 Like

Boring for YOU maybe…but not everybody has your approach and you have to simply accept that you with your approach are the minority…

Today people want a spot for every aspect of the game and a game has to give that…the time of one sided games that just spoil one approach like EVE does for 15 years is simply over…as the year 2003 is long gone…

All what those so called “carebears” want is the be treated equally …everybody has to have his place in the game where no one can disturb the playstyle of the other…

And this means no PVP in high…because PVE is a located mostly there.

1 Like

No, we aren’t.

It already does, in all areas of EVE.

Says you, entitled, narcissitic, lazy and needy as ever. I highly doubt this will change.

You are and you have been, repeatedly, over and over and over again… but of course it’s never enough.

Edited for clarity.

No, it isn’t.

3 Likes

That’s why there are many different games. There is no reason to make eve just another generic MMO. I’m not saying the very safe almost single player, or cooperative, playstyle you describe is somehow invalid. I’m just saying it’s not exactly compatible with the game.

I won’t get into a lengthy argument with you here, so I’ll go ahead and stop responding after this.

1 Like

You don’t even understand the word equality, it doesn’t mean what you think it means.

everybody has to have his place in the game where no one can disturb the playstyle of the other…

Which is entirely incompatible with the design and premise of Eve, every activity is designed to provide the opportunity for others to mess with you. Being able to ruin someones day any time, any place, anywhere, is one of the foundation stones of Eve.

And this means no PVP in high…because PVE is a located mostly there.

Delve would like a word.

3 Likes

Is it your intention to make yourself look silly, or are you being forced to do it?

5 Likes

So your solution for EVE loosing players(which is undisputed even CCP says that too much PVP hurts its buisness) is to keep the status that scares away said players?

WOW…snotty approah…

MY playstyle is the ONLY one and all that not follow MY playstyle can leave?

Well…they WILL leave and in a short amount of time even you will realize that all those coloured economic reports CCP spits out every month are just a blindfolder,a blender covering the real situation of the game…

It’s so OBVIOUS that,given the fact that CCP already confessed that PVP is bad for the buisness,the whole story of the actual situation was never told…

Why should CCP should change the course f.e. regarding war decs? why should they confess the “PVP problem”?
You just confess what you have to and in 99% of all cases it’s just worse…

Wake up and look behind the curtain if you dare…
Look behind

Has to be a troll. Surely nobody this deluded and oozing hypocrisy is allowed to access the internet?

You mean yourself in constantly denying the obvious?

Well you are right…:slight_smile: