Community experiment. Why the attitude?

You do know that you are telling everyone that gankers need to eat a snickers " You’re not you when you’re hungry

3 Likes

that top pic reminds me of Mentos mints. Mentos! The Freshmaker!

1 Like

Wow has the event driven this truth home. One minute you are sitting there mining away all alone at some event ice location and suddenly 4 people warp in with names all variations of each other… Seen a lot of that over the last week.

2 Likes

Yeah, except the comment you’re replying to is blatantly wrong, perhaps the poster could provide a source…

The peak concurrent number of players in the last 24 hours is 30231, with the current user count frequently over 30k. That already shows a figure of 28k active accounts is wrong, and unless every single active account was online at that time there are obviously more than that in total.

There were 47,155 votes in the CSM, which required Omega to vote so not including alphas you’ve already got significantly more than the 28k quoted.

That is a good point.

Logging on right now (10:35 eve) there’s 1578 players in Jita, its the middle of the night in the US and mid-morning in Europe, theres no specific events going on there, so highly unlikely to be an " occasional spike".

Since its currently higher than “500-1200” and will no doubt increase through the day as US/EU come online it seems very unlikely that this average is correct.

1 Like

Actually…angel warfare moved fob so some people may go shopping. I did mine last night since I knew move p/reset was coming today at some point lol.

And a player event happens in fliet later today so they’d may buy stuff too lol.

So carebear psa…try not to be near fliet. It be all on them otherwise. It’s been advertised for a week at least. On discords all over and eve reddit.

Well that shows how often you’ve been to Jita. I’ve yet to see it less that 1500 on any of my regular trips there lately. Yesterday it was over 2000.

No it’s not, because it is simply not true. I was pretty active around 2018 and the Jita Local never was up to 5.000 “on average”. The average Jita numbers were somewhere around 2500, peaking at around 2900-3000 in primetime (usually EUTZ evening). Now these days I usually experience 1900 midweek and 2200-2300 on the weekends in EUTZ prime time. Thats a decline, yes, but it’s absolutely not dramatic and when counting the global situation of the last two or three years, that was completely forseeable.

Do you like to mine ore & umm stuff?

LIke fill your cargo up with salvage loot?

“ALOT” is not actually a word though. It’s A LOT. Try to at least write proper English if you want to sound superior.

1 Like
1 Like

You should probably take that grievance somewhere else, bud.

I love this.

I agree, many players here seem overly angry or “burned out”.

I dont enjoy the communication culture too much, and i’m new to the game.

This is why im trying to find out how to play EvE online solo and only enjoy the PVE aspect of it.

Same here.

This forum…is not the community.

Get in some crews, even NPC based starters for FW and mingle. one night after an awoxing I turned to spme leftover frig in the area. I was just closing out some things and not in the mood to buy/reship. some dude thought I was space poor and contracted me an algos for free. I said dude I am slumming it till I go pick up a new ship. I have isk, just no time. and he said keep it as an early x-mas present. and that dude if out an about has +1 to calls for help from this time on.

NGL there are other blues who can rot and I hope their KM is a good one. this will be any MMO really. Good people are there but so are the butthats is gaming world universal.

Find the people to mingle with and good times can be had.

Or reddit. “angry” trash talk is usually for the propaganda threads. and even then…go in ways not predicted.

trash talk crew x, member from crew x goes hahahaha, dude you don’t even know the half of it. then gives even more exposition.

Also less carebear vs pvper crap there. If dude wants to spam pve eternally have at it.

The “community” is about 85% composed of people who log in after a hard day of work turning screws or filing TPS reports, and mining or running missions alone for 3-4 hours before bedtime. Most of them aren’t even aware that there’s a chat function in-game.

The game has long ago ceased to have what we think of when the word “community” is mentioned. Forum activity a decade ago was probably around 50x higher than it is today.

1 Like

Noo…there is a far worse one than ‘alot’. The use of ‘must of’. Quite how someone can get through over 18 years of never having it pointed out to them that it is ‘must have’ is beyond me. Either that or they must of not been to school.

1 Like

Shouldof