Community Intervention - Help me talk sense into my friend =(

It’s a toss up between “my Raven was equipped with the following” and “it’s a templar, an Amarr fighter used by carriers”.

And then there’s this…

I sexually identify as an Amarr fighter drone. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over heathen planets dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting unbelievers. People say to me that a person being a fighter drone is impossible and that I’m feeble minded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful, and shiny. I’m having a prosthetic surgeon install a damage control, pulse laser cannons and armor plates on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Templar” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a robophobe and need to check your machine privilege. Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

:facepalm:

I didn’t bother googling it, but I did look up his zKill. If it was a Drake post, I would have known for certain it was a meme.

Weeeeeeeeak adaptation of Attack Helicopter meme. Reeeeeeally weak. Shame on you for sharing that weak sauce! Shame! Shame!!!

1 Like

Do better :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you know that a helicopter is a collection of stuff that is constantly trying to explode in different directions and that the only reason that they can fly is because they’re so damn ugly the planet is constantly repelling them?

Not that a helicopter actually flies, rather it hangs around under some rotating wings that do the actual flying, also the nut holding the rotors on is called a Jesus nut.

1 Like

Me when I found out there’s actual people visible in the fighters cockpit.

You are out of line, young man!

This is an intervention for those who knowingly sport ■■■■-fits but don’t change their ways, not those who can’t control themselves by sharing bad memes and dad jokes

I wish, so does the missus.

I’m adding you to my shitlist

(There are quotes not shown in the above summary, and an amusing image. Read the replies from the ones I tagged… likewise amusing…)

Beef was growing in the eve online community

“MY RAVEN WAS EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING” is an old meme. Like old…old, 2009ish or so.

1 Like

@Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras you’re worse than a meme because you actually happened

1 Like

Your behind should be spanked for posting that.

3 Likes

It’s Bumble, he likes a good spanking.

3 Likes

I’m being taken back to the time where people thought loud gun noises and airborne were all the rage and funny

Upbringing explained: so THAT is why you’re an asshole :crazy_face:

1 Like

What if he meant it as a compliment? His mistress might have conditioned him to think that spanking is a reward (you don’t want to know what the punishment is).

2 Likes

I use active tanked cruise Golem with MWD. Perfection. :ok_hand:

This is indeed one of the longest running EVE memes, and the fact that you honestly thought that it was a real fit is incredibly worrying

3 Likes

I cannot tell a lie :blush:

1 Like

Never came across it. My bad! My bad!

Since co-run a group that pays players to run missions, I work with a lot of newbs that hand-type fits (they don’t know what EFT is, don’t even know how to use the in-game fitting simulator or how to import/export or even save/load fits from there) and create shitfits worse than the meme one you did. I mean just yesterday someone gave me a Praxis fit they were legit using with the low slots 100% comprised of shield relays… and the mids weren’t much better. But they were ignorant so they get a pass. My frie-… erm, colleague Geo knew better, which is why an intervention was required :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like