CSM 15 | Vote for Komi!

To help to unleash some misunderstandings:

• I’ve graduated from Republic University with a honorable degree in Computer Science [ I’m an App developer and a hobby gamedev in real life and I have played eve since 2011 ]
  • In a short amount of time I created the Minmatar Development Assistance Association [ I can be very productive, because I have a part time job, that pays all my bills and can invest the time needed for the CSM stuff ]
  • I’m open to new Ideas and people [ atm, I have a small “platform”, but It can grow ^-^ ]
  • Roleplay is primary :3
  • I’m incorruptable, because I don’t care about ISK or power but only meaningful interaction. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • I have the motivation to fight for a better life. [ I am willing to spend my free time on improving eve for free :> ]
  • I love the universe, even if it is full of people who enjoy killing me rn [ my main focus is not about gameplay mechanics, but the world of eve. ]
  • I am resilient, like every Minmatar should be ^_*

If you think my graduation from Republic University is up for debate, no it is not!
Or the existance of my Corporation … or the MDAA … it is not!
You can literally come to Frarn and see it. Or watch the Molden Heath market.

My Campaign was attacked from the beginning by multiple people. I don’t want to reveal too much about me, because I like my privacy. And compared to other CSM members, there are attempts to blow my ship up and end my life. The accusations of me taking the CSM not seriously… really? You think I would risk my life and invest all the work if I wouldn’t take it seriously!!!

The only thing I regret is, that people placed a bounty on me instead of trying to negotiate first. Just imagine how many M2 Salvage Drones we could have build with all the ISK… :confused: