CSM 15 | Vote for Komi!

…it would be cheaper (and more fully-featured) for CCP to buy a private island in Second Life and create virtual stations/ship interiors there, have EVE player characters spawn there via EVE Authentication… then we can all fly in the sky and the furries can come over to visit and play with us… until we’re kicked out because the pool’s closed due to…

What am I saying!!?

[ I disagree! Have you heard about Project Nova? We might see an interface between Nova and Eve if Nova succeds, so CCP didn’t move away from the Idea to bring a wider playerbase with probably other interests than spaceship business into the eve universe.
While they develop core gameplay for both of the games, the “One Universe” Idea is still in their mind.
So who tells you, that Walking in Stations isn’t somewhere deep in their mind, too? ]

@Xeux
I like your attitude. I’ll try my best, but I can not make decisions that are out of my control ^_^’

NOVA is being completely redone, there’s no timetable for it, and there was never a plan, to my knowledge, to make NOVA interface with the existing EVE Online universe directly.

You guys are wasting your time wishing for walking in stations to come back. It’s not coming back.

3 Likes

If you want to Dream Big, vote for Komi!!

Otherwise, vote for those Goonswarm guys. Or that Gobbins guy.

2 Likes

@Brisc_Rubal There is a saying that the inventor of the Micro Jump Drive said once:

If I had asked pilots what they wanted, they would have said “faster Afterburners”

There’s also a saying from the old Earth actor Burgess Meredith in a video that has been lost to history: “You can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which gets filled first.”

2 Likes

Perhaps that should be your campaign motto, Brisc.

1 Like

Well the hand with the wishes is of course filled first, because there are so many of them ^_^’

I have to agree with Brisc. But that does mean girls can not have fun. Take this thd for what it’s worth, a lot of fun! :wink:

Did the inventor of the MJD work for True Creations?

It was a quote from Avagher Xarasier [ he get’s mentioned in the item description as well :slight_smile: ]

details

The Micro Jump Drive was developed by Duvolle Laboratories (https://fiction.eveonline.com/new-eden/lore/duvolle-laboratories) Advanced Manifold Theory Unit. The drive was conceived by the late Avagher Xarasier, the genius behind several ground-breaking innovations of that era.

:grinning:

umm…I mean…

Hard luck, old bean, better luck next time!

I want to thank everybody who voted for me!
While we have not won the election, I feel really proud of having that many supporters.
336 Capsuleers… It shows that not everything is lost yet and it’s a glimmer of hope for baseliners.

While I ran the campaign, I learned a lot about myself. I will improve and I hope I can lead the baseliner rights movement for next years election.

To thank you all, I want to give you something back. Since I know a lot of people who dream about flying the legendary Freki, this could soon become reality: :wink:

o/ Thank you for your support, you have a place in my heart o7
Komi

1 Like

It was a pleasure to advocate on your behalf to run for CSM15.
Win or lose at least you playin’ the game! :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.