Daleks are technically the first aliens ever shown in Eve

Brutal.

Also we could have Fedofights right now but no, we get space-phonecells with some doctor flying around in it.

Technically, Iā€™m the first alien ever shown in EvE. Now that we know TIMELORDS are real in EvE Online, we also know that Princess Aiko is herself a TIMELORD, and she has been an alien all along. PLOT TWIST: The miners are Dalaks!

and you can wear a dapper suit with a bowtie or the big scarf from the new event :smile:

This is all clearly Dev time well spent on spaceships.

Cant wait to fly my scarf ship and my fez ship.

Ffship

The interstellar convergence skins actually look pretty good

trashcans with a plunger for a weapon? you have to be kidding

Hey itā€™s not a plunger, itā€™s some high-tech death ray disntergrator lazer thing. Obviously Triglavian based :laughing:

Oh right, how foolish of me. \

well its not my first time being foolish, i remember that one time they told me to stop running cause nothing bad is going to happen.

The rook flies at midnight?

Someone gets it.

I sadly plan on grinding for them. But Iā€™m a sucker for skins so

They just said on a twitch stream that the interstellar convergence skins are going to be on the shop only so they will cost a lot of isk :disappointed:

The warp convergence and red and blue skins will be in game though.

Ahh. Iā€™m not adverse to shelling out some dough if the skin looks worthy.

they do look really cool. they have a particle effect stream coming out of the ship vents that starts orange and turns pink and blue. the raven shows it really well.

Oh no. It absolutely started as a plunger.

I think ship skins are Barbie Doll clothes. That is, until I saw Biosecurity skins. When you zoom in to look at my ship, I want you to have to squint.

my favorite skins in the game are the cryptic mimesis battleships I love the aesthetic and it makes me think of the Borg.

Donā€™t think anyone is arguing that the BBC creature shop did not use a plunger, but in the lore, itā€™s a manipulator arm. When the series resumed in 2005, computer graphics allowed that arm to do much scarier things than had been seen before.

Ya there is some seriously messed up and scary stuff in the Doctor Who series/lore but itā€™s a British primetime tv show so it never gets really graphic and itā€™s generally very campy.

My friend got me into it years ago and I kinda fell off but there is definitely some messed up stuff in Doctor Who.

1 Like

You need to have customers to do that.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be willing to bet they get more revenue during events than when there is no event. Iā€™d also bet they get more new accounts made around the in game events. If the events help get new players to keep the game alive and bring in more revenue for them to keep the company producing new updates then I donā€™t think people should be so angry at a new in game event.