Dev blog: Abyssal Deadspace - What Lies Beyond The Filament

And 90% of the ones that are running them are losing multi-billion ISK ships left and right…

2 Likes

if only they tested on Sisi before hand xD

3 Likes

Yeah, there were like 5 of us vocal on the SiSi forums that were actually testing these, if a ton of the main server is going in to these things blind, ohhh the bloodbath will be amazing.

1 Like

Oh well, I guess moon goo prices will go up to rebuild all those T2 ships they are losing…

4 Likes

Probably at first…most krabs will probably just decide they aren’t worth the time and it’ll be Resource Wars 2.0.

3 Likes

Most people will use the trusty gila thou, so those guristas ded runners will be happy.

2 Likes

Filament Farm 2.0 is what they should have named this update…

4 Likes

Lol, I think that’s what most people are doing, farming 1-2s and putting filaments on market to try to cash out. They’re already dropping in value fast, though.

thats good thou filaments cant stay at 70mil each t1 should be 500k

1 Like

Yeah, T1s will likely be sub-5 mil by the end of the week

Will be 5mil tomorrow if we spill the beans on where to farm them in masses xD

1 Like

Lol probably. I mean some are already down to like 50M on their own, and the after work rush probably hasn’t hit yet.

2 Likes

I wonder how many AT ship reimburstent requests this one will yield.

3 Likes

Funnily enough I wouldn’t be surprised if there are people that will try them in there.

One dc and bye bye At ship

Most expensive loss I’ve seen so far by a single player is 7 billion…

2 Likes

Most expensive loss so far is by @Dark_Engraver with 500 hours. xD I think all in all iv only spent about 40 hours testing.

4 Likes

That, my man, requires a linky link :champagne:

1 Like

Make that roughly 9 billion ISK lost in 2 Abyssal runs…

2.8 Billion ISK in ships
6.0 Billion ISK in pods

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sence now. Chinokk is native american for Chuck Norris.