Dev blog: Login, Database & Chat Issues - The War Continues!

if any character on an account logged in during the time period, i gifted skillpoints to every character on that account. PM me ingame w/ the character that did not get skill points and i’ll check my script.

1 Like

All my missing ones updated at downtime today.
Many thanks for your work.

Thank you very much! I appreciate all the effort you put into making this possible and communicating with us
<3

1 Like

i have yet to recieve any on all 3 of my accounts 9 toons and i know i logged in in that time frame but i could be mistaken either way thanks for all your help o7 @CCP_DeNormalized

1 Like

I received the SkillPoint gift on 1 of my accounts but not on my other 2 accounts. How am I able to check to see if they were logged in during the gift window?

Hello! where you can leave a complaint about the support service in the Russian segment? my complaints are bluntly ignored and queries are closed even without writing anything. It is already impossible to endure. It is necessary personally to you in office to be declared or home or a suicide to make?

seems like its still a issue. I cant login - Handshake error :tired_face:

What about creating 1 or 2 super server blades that sit unassigned until someone at CCP predicts a big battle is coming in one system and assigns one super server for that system, instead of just freeing up a regular server?

250,000 SP for each pilot in your active account.
If you ever logged between 2018-02-19 and 2018-03-30, each existing pilot receives 250,000 SP. Be happy.

Can we please make TQ die for good already? This ongoing farce with the absolutely abysmal server performance is intolerable.

I should revise this: The free SP are really cool. Can we please do this more so that CCP can handout more SP so that I can skill some chars that I otherwise would not be able to skill?

1 Like

It`s ok

CCP GAMES and Deadlines…

I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.

In regards to the login issues… I noticed something interesting tonight. Both of my clients received a socket closed error and were unable to reconnect to the login servers (which has been happening quite often lately… both at my office and home… same ISP… so likely same route to the servers)

In desperation I downloaded a VPN client and set my location to the UK… immediately I was able to log in again.

i’m getting this Handshake error in the last 3 days, after i bought 1 month subscription. Its nice to watch my days left, doing nothing. Not even able to log in.

@CCP_Falcon @CCP_DeNormalized i’m getting this Handshake error in the last 4 days, after i bought 1 month subscription. Its nice to watch my days left, doing nothing. Not even able to log in. Any update on this problem? I still can’t connect.

How can you say the servers busy? Does it even go over 30k concurrent? That’s half of the number that I’ve seen it.

And for big fleet fights you need to address the elephant in the room drones and fighters.

I have been active but I received nothing what do I do?

@CCP_Falcon can anyone explain why you din’t get a battle solar sytem rig with a Intel Core i7-8086K it seems like the IPC boost and the massive overclock you can put on that puppy should make it perform better than Xeon for big fights. Also please ensure Orca and Porpoise buffs.

Eve Online and the incredibly complex computer system that enables us all to play our favorite game pretty much any time that we want to has just got to be one of the most complicated pieces of hardware/software in existence in the world today. Eve Online is completely unique and there is nothing like it anyplace else. It is true that sometimes I have tried to play Eve and I could not successfully log on for a few minutes or a few hours while some issue is being resolved. Or I have been playing Eve and I get booted off once or maybe a few times and maybe it’s a few minutes or a few hours later before the issue is mostly resolved. Yes, this is true but I refuse to complain. How could I?

How could I ever complain? This game is wonderful and I can’t find anything at all about it or about the conduct of its employees to complain about ever. I really believe that I am incredibly blessed to know that a whole lot of people are always busy, night and day, trying to make this wonderful game bigger and better and more fun and more accessible to more and more people around the world. People just like me but living who knows where; people like me who can all play the game for free as an Alpha or play as an Omega, whatever they themselves choose. Isn’t this great? Isn’t this the most fantastic deal ever for my few dollars per month? And wow, didn’t I just mention that I can even play for free as an alpha if I choose?

How could I ever be so ungrateful as to mutter even one word of complaint about this wonderful gift that I can enjoy almost any time that I want to? I am constantly amazed and I’m very happy. I support all the hard working employees of CCP one hundred percent. And I salute them. Thank you!

2 Likes

You just have to deal with this until the AT is over. In order to prevent widespread DDOS, CCP banned some IP ranges and if you have login issues, your IP is within those ranges. Deal with it or use a VPN.

Only naive sheep talk like you. Criticism fuels good development and CCP needs a lot of criticism to just develop semi-usable things. The only exception from this is CCP karkur, who regularly does amazing things to make EVE a truly better place.