Do you consider yourself to be overweight?

I’m truly glad I didn’t. I don’t like to offend anyone.

Yes go take care of your ships.
o7

1 Like

Being referred to as cute really means that you had just been called fat and ugly!

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :wink: :blush:

5 Likes

Being that we are currently in Dry July I plan to spend the amount would pa for a case that f beer on a Gym membership

Even though I dink to cope with life I do try to take care of myself.

I looked over the cost of a treadmill purchase and compared with the local gym monthly fee. It leans towards the use of the gym is valued more than buying cardio gym equipment outright.

As for meals I d actually try to meal prep and. D count the beers and other alcohol o consume in deal with life.

Though as discussed with my psychiatrist Valium cause liver damage worse than alcohol consumption.

Will take screenshots of the gym I will be attending tomorrow.

1 Like

I figured my stats would be some motivation

1 Like

What stats are you referring?

Care to share?

I consider everyone else to be underweight. You people need to eat a cheeseburger…or ten.

2 Likes

My workout screenshots in the LGL thread

I have six pack…
…in my fridge.

If this became a thread about slimming down, then let’s keep motivating each other, shall we?

1 Like

I thought I was getting a bit heavy, but when my lung collapsed last year they said “this happens sometimes to tall, skinny men,” as if that described me. I’m 6’ tall and 185 pounds, with a bit of a potbelly, so I didn’t think I was particularly skinny.

1 Like

I lost over 25kg (55lb) five years ago when I got cancer and a rare stomach virus at the same time. I went from 85kg (187lb) down to 64kg (140lb).
I beat both the cancer and the virus but I’ve been trying to regain the weight for the last 3 years to disappointing results. I only gained 10kg (22lb).
Next plan is to hit the gym again and eat like there’s no tomorrow.

1 Like

That’s not nice, he may be pregnant.

A way to a man’s heart is though his stomach!

Perhaps @Uriel_the_Flame could stab me then?

/

Boom

2 Likes

Why are you phishing for emotional values that you intend to use against the, societally overweight Necromonger?

You talking to me

1 Like

I am planning on going to the gym had not set foot in on since my early 30’s though

/also had another drunken fall this morning on the way to buy alcohol

//

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t do such nasty things.

I only backstab people. :smiling_imp:

:innocent:

No, that is to your head, your stomach is full of alcohol.

You are proud of this?

Why do you do this to yourself Frosty?

Do it!

:eyes: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :popcorn:

Agreed, this is not healthy. :thinking:

Only after he got his paycheck, wouldn’t want to end up with his empty wallet you know.

:smirk: