Do you consider yourself to be overweight?

They let boys into your cell sweetie?

Only when I’ve been a good girl.

Well my dad has consistently lost weight and for the first time in life, he weighs less than i do. Even though im working out and gaining muscle, hes just losing fat tissues. Both 6’3"
Hes 270 im 292 though i have a pistol and a leatherman and boots on as well

1 Like

fatty

1 Like

6’3. Not that kind of fatty

Nurse I knew was 4’2 , her bf was a 6’3 paratrooper.

Wierd ! WIerd !

Jesus !

1 Like

What a savings! I could start saving for retirement if my dates were that cheap.

1 Like

Yes I am asking you for an Update as I sort of believe that I require motivation.

I know you had once mentioned that you were or are a health professional.

You are indirectly helping me with out consultation by sharing your progress on your treadmill exercise workout screen print.

Here at home I just use my washing machine while it’s running to push against to do a semi form of pushups as I feel that I must guard the washing machine from my cat so that he doesn’t try to stick his paw underneath while on spin cycle.

1 Like

GIve him some credit - a cat has to learn.

Thats not a treadmill lol.

Thats ddpyoga. A high cardio minimal joint impact workout that incorporates slow pushups, and strength training plus rehab with traditional yoga positions.

1 Like

Every time you fail to meet your intended goals you pay 1 bil ISK to me. :smiling_imp: :blush: :wink:

Which you can send to me

:wink:

What’s mine is mine.

What’s yours is also mine.

1 Like

:wink:

Will you become my trainer then?

I admire your trust and I know this is mostly just roleplay but I don’t think I would be suitable for that even just in a roleplay form.

I think it would be best if you found a group (out of EVE probably though if there is one in EVE even better) of people in similar situations facing similar difficulties (no need to be the exact same) that also has others who can properly help the efforts of those in the group (may them be professionals or just people with the proper mindset to be successful helping out the group and its members) as sharing the struggles and also helping each other out and especially having people who can properly advise those in struggle can be really helpful.

I’m confident to say that I would NOT be of real help despite my best intentions (I neither have the time these days nor the expertise and probably lack the patience too) and I think you deserve better assistance than what I could provide to help you out in these and other matters.

I’m sure it could be a fun roleplay but would not really be helpful and I think it is more important for you to get something useful out if it than just some random roleplay opportunity because it affects your real-life too much to approach this subject carelessly without improving your real-life aspects of it.

1 Like

My iPhone has video call so I was thinking next time I am at the gym kind of training from you

/ a real life trainer would cost me about the same as your demand for in game isk

/1billion isk would be like at least 20 minutes of gym instruction training/ motivation

1 Like

I don’t do exercises in such manner, I just casually go riding my bicycle or go for a walk if and when in the mood for the amount of time I have fun doing it. It is more about having a bit of “exercise”, relaxation and “sightseeing” than a focused exercise like going to gym and such.

So no experience nor expertise regarding such type of exercises to can provide any useful insight and on that note it can be physically damaging if you do these things improperly so I would recommend someone with proper knowledge or outright expertise to ask for assisting with this as bad advice or carelessness could lead to injuries and such.

There surely are various groups and social circles about these subjects where you can ask around and get feedback and inspiration from.

I will go to the gym tomorrow afternoon and will be riding a stationary bicycle and was wishing for motivation.
Nothing more nothing out of the ordinary so it never turns weird.

That’s all I will say on the subject and maybe :thinking: something comes along for that rl non rp

/was just thinking about your comment regarding if a goal was not reached then it would cost me 1 billion isk
// will post a picture of the progress line on the exercise bike and if that reaches the goal you @Uriel_the_Flame feels had been completed then I would not have to pay you a billion isk tomorrow . Okay then?

2 Likes