EVE Is Dangerous. Yeah Right

That’s something we agree on.

yes, Babylon 5. Cpt Sherridan.

1 Like

PvE hasn’t suffered continual nerfs in hisec, PvP has; resulting in a hisec that is mechanically safer than at any time in the past.

There’s an old saying “Spare the rod and spoil the child”; PvE hasn’t had any rod at all, the result is people like you.

Lazy, selfish, entitled bastages.

2 Likes

Actually there is in EvE,
If you come into where I live, and always cherry pick a certain type of ore, or something else in that nature, and my corpies complain about it…cause you are stealing their income.

and its not possible to wardec you, or you drop to npc if I did…then YES, I have the absolute right to GANK you, cause in EvE its called Defending your space, or resources/income/ or assets…

So really get off your soap box and go play a different game cause EvE is clearly not for you.

5 Likes

As @Mortlake pointed out, you couldn’t make this ■■■■ up.

I find it equally amusing that Balos apparently doesn’t realise that he’s describing himself when he makes such statements. It’s almost like he has no idea about the concepts of irony, hypocrisy, opinion and fact.

I’m going with a cheap unpolished knock off of Fab Rod, Veers and Salvos all wrapped up in one foul little package; with an ego the size of Jupiter.

6 Likes

All right. This garbage has gone on far too long.
I propose at this point a revival of the ‘Kill It Forward’ program.
I encourage all high sec dwelling ne’er do wells to go forth and murder a carebear, however you wish to make it happen isn’t relevant. Just kill them and kill them good, but it has to be in high sec.

After you’ve properly basted their ship, ideally zapped their pod, and made sweet sweet love to that frozen corpse… drop them a mail and let them know that prolific idiotic shitpoasting on a nigh epic level by Balos was the motivating factor behind their demise.

Also, let them know that Balos will happily reimburse their losses if they evemail him.
I’m not talking about just today, I’m talking about til the end of the year. Keep dropping derps and sending them to his doorstep. Maybe the soothing chorus of the whinges of his peers will shut his inane nonsense up for a day or too.

The beacon is lit, Gondor needs aid.

8 Likes

hear hear!!

Post a screenshot or link of the dead as well

ISD will zap them, and I’m totally not encouraging people to post their kills here… …TOTALLY NOT.
superdoubleserious.

But yeah, murder the hell out of some bears and drown this derp in their tears.

2 Likes

Time for some anarchy then!!

1 Like

bob vult

I also propose Jessica Alba pics for all.

I finally understand why Feyd was such a hardliner. I rode the moderate path for so long.
Derps like this make the ‘deus vult’ just come right out of you so easily.

1 Like

lol that isn’t Jessica Alba, but I am familiar with the video…

2 Likes

It’s Remy Lacroix, and I have absolutely no idea how I know that, officer.

4 Likes

Our standard Devils’ Issue let’s put the tongs to this derp mascot.
Alba is nice, but you know… I’m not Feyd.

You can only take so much; people like that make me almost ashamed to share their mechanical playstyle.

I may have to let Quinn out of the box, the deus volt in me is stirring.

1 Like

Me neither, I’m innocent.

1 Like

You could also pop Jonah’s cherry. Sec status isn’t hard to get back if you’re into that kind of thing.
Omar went full sithlord and still has a 5.0 sec status.

An attractive proposition.

I shall think on this.

If you’re talking about baiting with only a single account here’s the simplest manner to do it. Seed the systems you plan on operating in with your murderboats and just keep your scanning ship mobile. Hop to a safe, scan down a hapless victim and save their location. Dock up your scan boat and switch to the one that has an erection… warp to victim and tickle them til they shoot you. Destroy, pod, loot, scoot.

Just keep a little bit mobile. Overfishing can turn an otherwise fertile area into a bunch of cockroaches hiding under the fridge til you leave.

Pve has suffered nerfs Drones used to be excellent salvage, not anymore. Salvaging nerfed big time.