EVE Is Dangerous. Yeah Right

You must be devastated.

So youā€™re complaining that a drone introduced to allow you to be AFK is now not as effective?

Case closed.

Pub anyone? Iā€™m buying.

1 Like

No Iā€™m saying that once shot, drone wrecks in missions used to give good salvage, its been nerfed. After answering a statement saying that pve has never been nerfed in high-sec. Maybe you should not be so quick to judge.

Or perhaps you should be more grateful.

I find you to be a touch on the rude side. Maybe you should go to the pub, cool down a bit maybe? Anyway I have to go fly safe all o7 Its always nice chatting even though we do not agree and are on opposite sides.

1 Like

PVE has been nerfed a few times in the name of balance. Once upon a time there was this ā€˜gun miningā€™ thing when you did drone missions for the LOOT, which was alloys and minerals that could be reprocessed into components that were normally only found in low or null sec.

They took it away to give industrialists some reason to delve into the deep dark instead of just hanging out in highā€¦ kind of like the whole escalation thing that they added to sites.

Letā€™s keep things in perspective, however, EVEā€™s PVE experience has always been pretty lackluster. Itā€™s suffered a few nerfs here and there for various reasons. PVP in high sec has been hounded relentlessly by the screamy bears who desire nothing less than complete safety in it for over a decade. The result has been incremental but continuous nerfs to high sec pvp gameplay over the years. Some of it intentional, some of it incidental. Ultimately the result is that high sec is now safer than it ever has been before.

It was already pretty safe to start with.

Thereā€™s no call for making it safer than it is now. You literally only have to take a step to the left or right and have your eyes open in order to not die in high sec now. Which is why the only reasonable answer to calls for more safety in this sector is scorn. If you canā€™t handle high now, then you are playing the wrong game.

4 Likes

I said ā€œcontinual nerfsā€.

Entire subsets of hisec PvP have been annihilated or rendered mechanically impotent, on the other hand you can still salvage. Gun mining and drone poo were OP as hell anyway in terms of reward.

Donā€™t confuse me for a PvP player, I am not. Iā€™ve had CCP nerf my hisec activites more than once; but on the whole, hisec PvE has not suffered the rod when compared to the beating hisec PvP has suffered.

Sorry. I tend to get a little direct if people are spouting nonsense. No offence intended.

1 Like

last time i saw ccp brag about numbers, 200-300k i think with the reason for 30k on the server logged in is ā€œthe players have managed to spread themselves out across all timezonesā€ lol

In fact it is a vorlon quoteā€¦:slight_smile:

In high you havenā€™t any right because itā€™s not YOUR space itā€™s the space of EVERYONE.

If you want something like this take a spot in 0.0 and if not eve should throw you out of the game for harrasmentā€¦THIS is what should happen to people that call parts of high ā€œtheir propertyā€ā€¦

1 Like

You donā€™t have any right to a safe area by the exact same logic.

Yeah letā€™s go

I have because ā€œhighā€ is called ā€œarea protected by concordā€ but isnā€™t in factā€¦so it has to be and should beā€¦

Iā€™m simply calling the same rights PVP takes for 15 yearsā€¦

1 Like

CONCORD is just shitty organization that keeps status quo unobstructed ā€“ doesnā€™t matter to them if millions of matari slaves are killed by Amarrā€¦ DOWN WITH CONCORD!

Wrong.

I suggest that you do some reading. Concord are not in the business of protection, they are in the business of punishment.

They react to crime, they do not protect people from it.

Itā€™s also possible to shoot you in the face without a wardec or committing a crime that incurs a Concord response.

It is protected as much as the real world is protected by the police.

If someone decides to stab you on the street, they can only catch the offender after the fact.

Just as concord destroys the ship after a criminal act has been taken place.

2 Likes

Explosions
Sent: 2018.11.17 17:53
To: Tertia Quinte,

Dearest Tertia, how fare thee?

I do hope that youā€™re dealing well with the loss of Kill: Tertia Quinte (Harbinger Navy Issue) and Kill: Tertia Quinte (Capsule). It was a very invigorating fight, and you nearly had me at the first there. Unfortunately MWDā€™s eat capacitor like nothing else and when you failed to destroy me before that ran out the deal was pretty much sealed from there.

I want you to know it wasnā€™t anything personal. Your explosion and subsequent podding was/were politically motivated. There seems to be a very vocal minority on the EVE forums preaching for total safety in high security space. Thatā€™s right, they want nothing less than complete safety for all pilots in the empire controlled regions of New Eden. As you were so eager to attempt to destroy me I can only assume that you disagree with this absurd notion. The leader of this idiotic movement is none other than one Balos Tritapo. As heā€™s so zealous in his crusade against all things pew, Iā€™m certain that heā€™d be more than willing to reimburse you for the loss youā€™ve incurred. I do strongly recommend contacting him so that you may be recompensed for that which was lost.

Fly safe.
Much love, Omar Alharazaad.

6 Likes

4 Likes

First of many. Let them be legion.

1 Like