EVE Is Dangerous. Yeah Right

The problem is you’re assuming a new situation without any info from the powers that be.

If you believe things have changed, that’s your prerogative. But your belief does not make it so.

If tomorrow ccp came out and said we’re changing things and now hi-sec is meant to be safe. Now concord are meant to protect. You’d have no argument from me on their stance.

(notice how i don’t demand proof for things that cannot be proven except by statement from ccp)

See how that is incompatible with my desires for this game?

That’s not inequality in my perspective. It’s purely mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Why would I ?

I’m asking is why. Failure to provide shall result in being treated like Balos; a fool.

Oh you mean the MASSIVE retention issue that we’re not having? The one you plan to solve by dumbing down more and making the game less engaging?

K.

Yes you beeing part of an inequalitive part of the community have to give up something to realize the equality…

What about this is too hard for you to understand? :slight_smile:

While you are waiting for your information and proofs, whole your life and all the chances will go away …

Then you don’t understand at all.

It’s not an inequality issue. It’s not like pve players are 2nd class citizens (i am a miner and industrialist). It’s just that your desires cannot work at the same time as mine (or ccp’s last known words on the issue).

3 Likes

Yes they can because you can also mine and be an industrialist in low even without PVP in high…

You’ve proven yourself wrong by quoting that.

Someone on internet think something about me, threat me like fool …
Why would I care about that, I have RL and important people know who and what I am. Here in my spare time I am trying to tell you something, and don’t care how you wil receive it. I have offered you a certain values and informations but I will not bother myself to make you take it. :blush:

you’re talking about players not the game and my response was directed at a player, you! and not the game.

you want a safe place to give you the ability to interact with the market without ever being attacked by those who you might be hurting with that interaction.

Example:

player A (you) gathers, builds, sells, makes a profilt, never has to worry about PVP.

player B buys your shite and uses it to attack people with, player B’s people learn it’s you who builds for them, they can do nothing to stop the enemies supply chain and you have now had a severe impact on the PVP element of the game when it comes to this group you are trading with.

how in the name of sweet jumping jesus can you not see a problem with that?

Is this how you want to play it?

Ripping quotes out of the meaning and posting them?

We both can play this game…

That is only convention, and during my lifetime I saw too many conventions changed, literally, over the night.

stop avoiding the feckin queation, , answer it.

answer please ?

No you misunderstand. My desire isn’t for me to mine, or for me to be huntable. It’s that all players be exposed to the sandbox and pvp at all times no matter where they are.

That’s how the market works. And it’s just more fun that way,

Because you are what you portray. If you want to be spoken to constructively, then be constructive, not entitled, ill informed and smug. You literally have nothing to be smug about, irrespective of how you feel the new ‘owners’ will act. Your understanding of economics and business despite protestations to the contrary leaves much to be desired.

3 Likes

In which way is this another situation then a pure PVE’er constantly killed in high by a group of gankers?

Also there is nothing the PVE’er can do about it beside deleting his account…in which way is the current situation BETTER beside the fact it benefits PVP?

Your example is just not valid if a situation like in my example is possible at the current status…no real change beside PVE would be safe and PVP still could happen…

And to answer the “question”… i really cannot see a problem as long as is a free market sell you have no right to “punish” the supplier of your enemy…

He wants the reward without the risk. In my eyes that’s a view totally incompatible with a game based on risk vs reward; he’s playing the wrong game.

To me a reward without risk is no reward at all, it’s a worthless achievement.

5 Likes

What I am, what are you, it won’t be defined by my or your words or writes, it will be determined by our deeds IRL not on the void net.

The rewards in low and 0.0 are significantlyy higher…

Would you please bring valid arguments?

And it is in no way relevant how you feel about rewards…

That may be your playstyle but not a global one…

If this is your problem, you’re doing it wrong. Gankers are easy to avoid, so are mission invaders and wardecs. They’ll even tell you how to do it if you ask nicely.

Also there is nothing the PVE’er can do about it beside deleting his account…in which way is the current situation BETTER beside the fact it benefits PVP?

1 Like

Is the crux of it.

Even if ccp want to make things safer to attract more peeps. It’s never going to the point of having areas of total safety. The market would be trash.