EVE Is Dangerous. Yeah Right

Out of argumnents?

And? low and null are naturally more risky; any safety net is provided by players, not NPCs.

Out of arguments?

Nope. Your statement that “there is nothing the PVE’er can do about it beside deleting his account” is a steaming great pile of excrement.

I am a PvE player, I don’t get ganked, I don’t get baited, and I don’t get dead.

Simply put I am the proof that your statement is false.

2 Likes

And this is the reason there is no need to use a “reward” as an argumnet against a safe high…simply not valid…

well there we have it, you want the reward without the risk, you want to interact in PVP but be immune to it’s effects.

you want to set up a situation where everyone can just protect their supply chain in a Balos Bubble :rofl:

give it a rest.

1 Like

I wrote this sentence and how I will laugh someday while I read it and drinking a glass of fine wine. :wine_glass:

So what?
EVERYBODY can buy on the market,even you and your enemies…i REALLY don’t see your point…

Even you can become a high trader and benefit from it…no one forces you to play the PVP game…and yes…the ones that roam in high SHOULD benefit why not?

As long as everybody can decide to be a high industrialist why not?

What you want is just keeping the current status because you fear the change and the stronger opposition in low/00 and this is in no way better than me benefitting from a safe high…so come off from your high horse.

Wat?™

Nullsec, naturally high risk from others, high rewards
Lowsec, naturally medium risk from others, medium rewards
Hisec, naturally low risk from others, low rewards.

In nullsec and lowsec the naturally higher risks are decreased by player actions.
In highsec the naturally low risk is increased by player actions.

This is a core part of the gameplay, and you disregard it as an invalid argument?

2 Likes

You are looking at it from a wrong perspective.

What Trust is hinting at, is a scenario where for example goons will put all their industrialists within highsec taking up all the resources and funneling them into their own war efforts. They will not put them on the market.

Under your system, there would be no way to influence this. So it will result in every huge corp setting risk-free industry in highsec and hauling it out to null.

This is why I said in one of my earlier posts that if you want safe highsec, you need to limit it SEVERELY either in amount of highsec available or in the amount of isk/resources that can be extracted from the systems.

While you personally might not exploit risk-free highsec, a n+1 alliance will for sure exploit the system to its extremes.

2 Likes

hey balos, it’s ok , your last reply answered everything i need to know about just how much you know and understand about the game.

let me remind you.

Yes and your point is?

High alreqady has its own rewards that are the lowest in all parts of eve so what is the problem here even if high would become PVP free?

You mean about YOUR game?

You are not the centre of the universe even if your granny tells you that you are every morning…

Risk is inherently tied in with reward, it is a core tenet of the game.

If hisec is freed from PvP, it becomes a risk free area. No risk should mean no reward, you can’t have one without the other.

You don’t get to have your cake and eat it, sorry.

i just can repeat this permanently but there still would be someone coming out with the same old argument…so to make it CLEAR…

YES there will be significant parts of the game(players) that have to actually GIVE UP something for the equality but this is to accept for the greater good…you are free to leave if you cannot handle it…

And exploits?
Come on exploits are here since 2003 so what would change?

Nothing

How will I laugh in just one year … :rofl:
Hint: core “tent” of the game is TO MAKE MONEY :dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar::dollar:

i clearly said the game, let’s have a look.

yup i said the game, not my game.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: :eyes: that’s a very childish thing to say, how old are you?

You already have equality, everybody is free to try to play the game in a way that pleases them, which includes trying to interfere with the gameplay of others.

1 Like

Yes…6-10 year olds with daddys credit cards…

I already mentioned it in another post…

Really?

Equality is one part beeing able to force its playstyle upon all others?

Maybe you should reconsider your meme…

Nope, that’s the core tenet of the business. The game is a product used to do so.

It’s not going to make money if it’s ■■■■. Your game would be ■■■■. Short life, quick wins. Dead, in short order.

EVE has never been a fad, it’s been hardcore for long term players. Long term players make up much of the current base. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out what would happen if you theme parked it because, let’s face it do you really see the changes stopping with hisec? No, of course not.

Please don’t profess to be business savvy when you’re actually clueless. It’s embarrassing.

1 Like