Eve ship stats are too overbalanced - I REFUSE to skill for the Triglavian ships

What? Really? Where is the devblog about it.

The ā€œTriglavian Industry Changeā€ thread is in the test server section.

They announced them at Eve Amsterdamn, hereā€™s an article highlighting them.

Very unimpressed at the sounds of the Damavik T2 (Nergal) and Vedmak T2 (Ikitursa). The Kiki T2 (Draugur) however could be completely disgusting, but will be insanely expensive.

My shield Leshak is brilliant
What you refuse and why is your and your problem alone.

1v1 me i dare you.

Thats cool. I like HACs, will see how expensive the new ships willl be and most likely never buy them.

Okay number one, balance is extremely important. You donā€™t want to see all the frigate pilots suddenly start flying retributions do you?

Number two, there are edge cases. You have ships that can cloak, ships that can fit specific modules, and ships with unique bonuses to thinks like sensor dampening that you can exploit.

It hurts my brain to see some one requesting for anything to be over powered.

Thirdly, Eve does have extremely over powered ships. Save up and buy yourself an alliance tournament reward ship such as the chremoas.

How is being able to cloak a bonus when you can just as easily be uncloaked by proximity, having to warp somewhere, and entering new systems? That kind of mechanic offers a boost to gameplay but nothing that exciting or major because of the lack of permanent thrill. Eventually you have to return to the reality where a perfectly balanced and even economy is the only thing that exists.

Players can uncloak you if they fly at your direction in a straight line, and there are other gimmicks they employ. Itā€™s a joke really.

We need a way to mitiage dps, blaster tracking needs to go

Iā€™m gonna stop watching this thread. It amazes me that you think there is perfect balance at all. If that was true why is the Kiki so strong? Why are drakes never flown? Why does nobody fly the chimeara? Why is the vni most used for ratting?

Perfect balance is a goal of all games so you arenā€™t forced into doing the best thing. Itā€™s impossible to achieve.
It makes me think you are delusional when you ask for imperfect balance.

My thoughts are you need to spend WAY less time suggesting ā€œimprovementsā€ to the game and spend that time actually playing/learning/understanding it insteadā€¦

The edge feature is you.

No! We canā€™t go back! Remember when it was all drakes? Nooooooooooooooo!!!

1 Like

You had a drake too, bro. I had several.
(talks to stuffed animal)

Again iā€™m being drawn against my will into irrelevant replies: please distinguish between your game playing preference and others.

Also please find a post above where I have pasted the wiki and Eve homepage description of the game.

Finally please respond in future here with knowledge of having read my op.

Thanks.

I see you prefer to keep wasting your and everybody elseā€™s time posting in the forums instead of actually playing/learning/understanding the gameā€¦ Your callā€¦

This is utterly irrelevant. I have no idea why would you make such a remark, but whatever.

Oh, I assure you I did carefully read your post before replying, more than once actually because I had a hard time believing someone would think what you say there makes sense.

And this is not the first post of yours I see like that either, hence why I couldnā€™t resist and decided to reply the way I did, but donā€™t worry because Iā€™ll simply ignore you from now on and wonā€™t bother reading any of your posts again, much less reply to them.

Thank you. Silence is better than a useless reply.

uh, i love the chim. Never flown it, but i love it.

1 Like

His reply isnā€™t off topic or irrelevant. You donā€™t understand the game as evidenced by your claims of perfect balance.

You should have a much better understanding of the game before asking for changes.

1 Like

The point is, the game was far far better when ships were more specialized and unbalanced. Now we might at well all be flying the same hull, because the model and weapons types are the only difference. Maybe Caldari still have some advantage of ECM and Gallente ships carry more drones. But thatā€™s it now. It was not always like this, this cookie cutter play.

3 Likes

Soā€¦ this entire thread is just you talking out your ass?

Yep, sure looks like youā€™re just talking out your ass. Missiles are basically the same as turrets. Arty are basically the same as Blasters. Lasers are basically the same as dronesā€¦ Youā€™re retarded.

Yet another example of not having a clue what youā€™re talking about. Nobody flies a Marauder for improved DPS. They fly it b/c it tanks exponentially more damage than an ordinary BS.

Quite the troll thread youā€™ve got here, 5 / 7

2 Likes