For Folks who are 'Leaving'

Cept you aren’t and you’ve already given it away. That’s how DC/Aisha and myself already know :smiley:

I think its cause he’s younger. The younger generations are simply too trusting on the interwebs.

I’ve always thought that a given as long as I remember using the internet. It’s also often true offline and why underestimating anyone is often a mistake.

damn beat me to the punchline

m

5 Likes

Lol. See…this is why I mock. This ludicrous level of paranoia deserves mocking. Aiko needs to get back to ganking those aluminium freighters…as there’s clearly way too much tin foil in Eve :slight_smile:

No kidding?

I was wondering who Aisha belonged to. Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

owoorrt

2 Likes

Sigh. The gas lighting is amateur level at best. You lost track of the threads and broke character. You gotta practice more :smiley:

Really? That’s the best you came up with? Disappointing honestly :smiley:

Lol. I’m gonna park my Procurer here to mine the nonsense you post. Ah…I spot a Nonsensium asteroid at least 20 miles across…

1 Like

Heh, talk about slow, you totally missed the main point.

Don’t care if they’re alt characters recently created by old Eve players, they’re being used with their mains to sway the opinions of others, creating a fake echo chamber giving the impression that the majority has the same opinion. Basically makes them liars.

Anyway, the main point was about condemning somebody else for doing the exact same thing as they’re doing, constantly spamming troll replies to the point where it derails the thread.

1 Like

And they leave before their first month is over lmao.

Generalities are always incorrect.
Anyways, I don’t plan on leaving the game and I know of three other new players who also aren’t.
FYI, @Zhalyd_Lyehin is right. The efforts shouldn’t be spent on those who leave but on those who stay.

Every man’s censure is first moulded in his own nature.

:frowning:
Not good news.

:smiley:
I’d like to join whichever corporation you’ll end up in, or are you already in a player-run corporation? Or are you thinking of creating your own corporation? That would be awesome.

1 Like

https://evewho.com/character/1946611318

He’s in an npc corp since 2015 which not sure you can join anymore since CCP is recently messing with the npc corps and which and how you are assigned to them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link.
Do we have any more details on how CCP plans to implement those changes?
I think it would be cool if Mike created his own corporation… Most likely he would be buried in applications from here to Christmas 2030 :grin:

No idea as CCP does all kind of unpredictable stuff at random times for whatever or no reason. But one thing is for sure it is most likely going to be a terrible idea implemented in a bad way and also probably full of bugs resulting in unintended consequences that have to be patched soon after. :facepalm:

Well as wardecs are no longer a thing without a player structure he could safely create a corp with zero upkeep without being any more endangered than currently is so theoretically no reason against him creating his own corp even if just to call it “Operation Magic School Bus” or something (not sure if it fits the corp name character limit). Of course not sure if he has any personal reasons not to.

LOL! I see that CCP has a ‘good’ reputation with veteran players. Reading the forum I sometimes think “what have I gotten myself into?”

I think wardecs should be valid towards any corporation, structure or not. It would create more conflicts/fights.

Being CEO of a corporation must be lots of work and time spent on the game, maybe he doesn’t have that kind of time or energy.

There is a reason that among the player base the abbreviation of CCP is translated as Can’t Code Properly. :wink:

There is a reason the current wardec mechanics were implemented, though there is still debate whether this is a good way or not. I let you discover the related threads (both here and on r/Eve) if you want to learn about these matters and discuss them as it would be completely offtopic here and I don’t care to get into the details anyway the related threads have them along with the related discussions and brought up cons and pros so really anything could be said was already done so.

Depends what the corp is doing, if it is just a social corp kind of thing then not really and either way he can appoint trusted people to the key positions to help with the tasks. And if it is just a personal player corp then it is no different than currently is just now under a brand name instead of being in an npc corp.

1 Like

How mean :sweat_smile: Devs have feelings too.