For Folks who are 'Leaving'

You know the saying: The truth hurts. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

But the inverse is equally as true…that people are accused of being alt characters in no different a manner to sway opinion. And the people who do that are just as much liars.

Uh huh.

Except the fact that they are being up front that they are alts and experienced EVE players. Cilla is lying about it. Bro if you can’t tell the diff, you are effectively aiding her. Its ok tho bro, we get why :smiley:

Cept this my main and always will be :smiley:

You don’t even know what gave you away huh? :smiley:

Is there a re-orientation tutorial for people that left and came back ? Yesterday, I came back after going in hibernation for 10 years. I am still trying to figure out what to do in the game.

1 Like

Create a new account using your own referral, so you get 1 mil SP on that account, and do a fresh start to get used to things again and ease into it all.

If you’re going to use your main and flying the ships you used back then, you’re probably going to learn the hard and expensive way.

2 Likes

lol, post a link to that info and prove it.

Otherwise, you’re just…

and…

Mike should create a corporation specifically dedicated to wardecs. Maybe he could call it “Operation Magic Bang Bus” or something.

Mike is a total psycho anyway. Underneath that gentle and caring facade is a violent, unhinged lunatic. Trust me, we can tell just from a quick glance at each other. Behind that smile, I can see the thousand-yard stare of a man who plays death metal and bites heads off of live chickens in his sound-proofed, tarped basement at 4 AM in the morning. A wardec corporation would be the perfect outlet. You don’t want that pot to start boiling over, and the way he’s ominously talking about not running for the CSM again, the signs are all there.

1 Like

Or its called reading the forums? ROFL.

Its ok dude. I get why you’re aiding her.

Operation Free Candy Truck seems more fitting that description, especially if he goes for a ganker corp (which would not even require to be war eligible). :wink:

Because | never want Operation Magic School Bus to seem to ‘play favourites’ I have been in an npc corp for a very long time.

m

2 Likes

That 10% tax tho…

No…all I know is you haven’t the faintest frikin idea what you are on about, and are simply trying to save face after you said ‘nobody mines in a Catalyst’ and I then came up with a pic of someone doing just that. To me, you are simply digging yourself an ever deeper hole. Likewise the claim that I zonked my own ship to claim my kill right…lol…well now that Support has fixed whatever bug there was…hey Presto, the kill right is back ! Oh…so I didn’t zonk my own ship. But you won’t apologise for accusing me of lying over that, either, will you.

self quoting . . . but for full disclosure? There is a corporation called Operation Magic School Bus that I specifically made an alt for to hold the name down. Mizz Frizzle is one of my alts (or vice versa)

m

3 Likes

As far as i know, the only people leaving are alphas and noobs. Our alliance and fellow enemy alliances have grown at a steady pace over the last 15 years. So if high sec simps are leaving it has nothing to do with eve.

1 Like

i still say you should allow others help you, other than scamming us out of donations :stuck_out_tongue:

Summary

Mike really doesn’t scam, he’s a good boy :smiley:

1 Like

Oh? Drop the name of the person mining in the cat :smiley: I’ll be sure to verify.

You act as if pics can’t be staged :smiley: Like I said, you don’t know what gave you away and its hilarious :smiley: But very obvious to older players.

I guess I just don’t get the motives of hiding behind an alt. People may like me or hate me, but I’m using the same character regardless.

1 Like

But I thought you were my alt?

I’m sure there are some of who think that heh.

I mean Cilla is currently hiding in a starter system and curiously never seems to play.

In this game you’d be dumb not to do that. I can only imagine how many excited scammers got the big let down when trying to make a corp with that name and finding it taken.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You know, just a new player, learning the game.

1 Like