For Folks who are 'Leaving'

Ol’ Chribba has been EvE-known as true neutral for some time, and he is in his own corp…you could do the same and easily avoid favoritism. npc corp taxes - yuck. You must of course make a corp “Magic Bus” (ticker Ca_Va lol). Get on it, Mike!
Or perhaps you could do similar as Sixth Empire. Max doesn’t fully run that alliance in all details, I think, but others gladly do the “drudge work” for him. You could probably use your Eve-fame (infamy? :wink: ) much the same.

Definitely not. You occasionally post with a little finesse.

But I bet he’s been blocked by so many people that he made Cilla so he’d have someone to argue with.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ya know bro I’ve been let down by your trolling recently. You don’t put much effort in anymore.

awwwwwww

You are such a tsundere. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you don’t know why players are leaving you aren’t paying attention

Most people that leave are pretty vocal about it and literally straight out tell you why they are leaving

1 Like

One :heart: for forcing me to learn a new word today.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yet you’re still here posting from your lonely hole.

It looks like CCP is still beating you :smiley:

Destiny trolls and you say ■■■■ so stupid it might as well be trolling.

Not a far logical leap to think one is an ALT of the other

1 Like

2 Likes

It is actually. There are very obvious differences between DC’s style/flow and mine. We’ve even disagreed on some subjects as well.

Now are we some of the most active posters here? It would appear so and definitely for certain topics. When I play an MMO I regard the forum as an extension of the game. I involve myself in all aspects of it since I enjoy it.

I know, strange to have fun playing EVE huh?

Hehe. It suits me just fine if you think I’m stuck in that system.

You know stuck and hiding are two different things right?

No…I’m in plain sight…just not as Cilla :slight_smile:

I mean they do give you 3 alts per account !

1 Like

@DeMichael_Crimson Check and mate I believe good sir :smiley:

Welp at least you finally admitted it. Bully for you :smiley:

@Gix_Firebrand @Cilla_Cybin

Love the name btw Cilla !!

Per your comment regarding Gix’s knowledge, here is his zkill:

His knowledge of the game is very clearly limited, 61 ships destroyed total, most 5-10mil. For lack of a better term, he talks out of his ass. He runs highsec missions and thats it… thats the extent of his experience.

Best to add him to ignore.

I don’t know man, his KDR is way higher than yours.

1 Like

You always try this angle and its so interesting.

I’ve run high sec/low sec/WH/Null/expo/mining and every type of mission cept for RnD which is what I’m currently doing.

Only thing I haven’t done really is PI due to the infrastructure/investment needed.

I enjoy the sand the box yennoe?

It must be quiet in your hole today? Or did you finally find someone else to control your hole?

Heh, you must really be simple minded. Just to refresh your short attention span:

Obviously the only thing you proved here is that you’re a stalker troll, constantly bugging posters in these forums.

Anyway, whoop de do for you… and now the block option so I don’t have to see any more of your useless drivel.

1 Like

@DeMichael_Crimson Here is @Gix_Firebrand zkill:

He is a highsec mission runner with no knowledge of any aspect of any other part of the game.

It is best to block him, he really knows nothing.

1 Like

Ahh thank you for ceding the field :smiley: Although def a let down that a dude who made such a good guide is essentially a coward.

I guess you live long enough to become the villain amirite?

LOL. The irony. Just looking at that, you know it ain’t true. I find it funny that you are doing it on purpose to get the thread locked.

Its ok bud. Maybe go back to complaining about N+1 :smiley: