How will EVE Possibly Compete with Amazing Star Citizen?

Their last roadmap was set back 2+ years and still didn’t deliver half of what they promised.

Last i looked at anything about SC on the tube, they didn’t even have female chars yet. :confused:

There are, but not playable at the moment. I think all the armors have to be reworked and rigged, and some more hairstyles added, makeup too. You know how it is, It takes time to look gorgeous. :woman_shrugging:

Its a pipe dream, example of Feature Creep in SC; the NEED TO TAKE A DUMP! Yes, that’s not a typo!!
Dear Suckers, SAVE YOUR MONEY

Looking at the funds already provided over the years I think it is safe to say it is far too late to save their money. :sweat_smile:

Will Star Citizen be released before the next ice age?

too old to be fun.

Thats EvE playerbase: no creativity.

Wrong, nothing in Eve Online is PvP centered.

Eve Online is a choice based game where players will lose ships to NPC’s of all types as well as environment hazards. PvP is just a single shard choice.

The PVP on the forum is almost as nasty the maket one… :grin:

1 Like

Wey, eve es la neta y Star es una memada.

Do you refer to the game, the players, or both?

the last 15 years have shown your statement to be very wrong.

ps - get off my lawn

2 Likes

Since we all share the same shard and are competing with each other for resources I will stick with my version of Eve. Which is still better than Amazing Star Citizen. Or whatever its called.

Last 15 years, exactly. thats why its based of an excel spreadsheet. Average EvE player is like 35 - 40 years old, right ?

Thats why you are so conservative i guess

Starting point of these games was Elite anyway, space themed games of “exploration, fight, economy” evolving into EVE, Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous. Are all just branches of the same tree. Coexisting at the same time, with different flavors. Like you get monkeys with or without hairy butts.

“I’ll be down in 5 minutes honey”, and it takes hours kinda thing? :smiley:

1 Like

DNF screenshot from 1999

1 Like

Whther you agree with SidAlpha or not on YouTube, its sad that he has received Death Threats from a Star Citizen fanatic, SC is becoming more and more cult-like.

2 Likes

Not just him, the low life threatend his daughter. I am amazed that he didn’t go Liam Neeson on the guy…

This cult is making people into Fanatics.

I still haven’t backed it. I do check it out once in a while, but until I see something somewhat functional I will not commit my $$.

Also, even more importantly I need to see some of the in-game systems and mechanics that are not there yet. Because why would I back a game that I will not play due to bad or unsuited for me mechanics ? Not just that, I made an account on their website so I could post on the forums to ask questions about it for which there don’t seem to be answers anywhere, but I can’t, I guess only backers can post ? Not sure, but if I can’t even get some clarifications, then I simply won’t pay.

It looks to me like they are starting to seriously feel the financial pinch a lot more then before, and are actually trying to ramp things up quite considerably, but its a long, long ways off.