I would like to see a special area for people who have a real life disability who cannot react as fast you're just an idea below

ah ofcourse the only way to play eve is Alts online.

ALso Op is already war dec by a group of retards. which the reason for having the corp is to eventually go to null as null groups are going to let in a bunch of random people that wont pvp all the time.

I’ll say it again if you’re not part of the solution you’re part of the problem I’m trying to be part of the solution

Did you read my post here?

What is your opinion on that?

Not when you’re making up a problem. Then it’s just stays your problem.

Getting war decced to hell and back isn’t a disability problem. It’s part of the game play, it can happen to everyone and there is a mechanic in place to solve the problem. Nor does one get ganked that often that it requires a special area where only you could mine.

That you want to make this a special needs problem is still your way of baiting others into getting what you want.

I have to keep my message shot because of my eyes today.

Balancing is hard. Just look at the Changes-of-March thread.

The sandbox is the solution:

This game has players enjoying to drive others mad. And it has players who enjoy to help.

Just stick with the latter and we’re all good.

(Null-bearing is the solution to the OP’s challenges)

2 Likes

There are already accessibility aids for all sorts of computing tasks. Many of them can be used to aid you in playing EvE.

Giving one group of players an advantage in the code will utterly destroy any sense of balance.

Again, why does your disability allow you to have a coded advantage over me?

1 Like

CCP implemented different color values for those with Colorblindness. That is a change in the code.

I have tried using the colorblind settings and they do add somewhat of a different added on value such as being being able to set the color of Blues, Reds and Oranges to colors that they choose.

Jennifer how is your recruiting of more disabled players going?

The code word doesn’t count either.

It’s a change in the code, but it’s not an advantage in the code. Changing the color of the interface doesnt make your ship do more damage, or increase your bounty payouts, or any other in-game effect. No player has an advantage over another player because of their color choices. This is not at all the same as making a special advantage for certain players that is not available to others.

And put recruiting on hold and I want to focus on I don’t have enough skills to really fight if need be so I’ve kind of back burner it for the moment

1 Like

Jennifer, since you have a problem with your eyes and locking onto targets how about a special Data Key that you would pay $5.95 for a month that would allow you too access sites access New Eden High and Low Sector that are geared for people with disabilities?

Most Vets aren’t going to pay real money to have an access key to a location that is basically the same as an Asteroid Remnant Belt or Combat site designed for the disabled. There are thousands of combat sites and mining sites in High and Low Sec that are never farmed or mined so for CCP to set aside ten percent of those sites for use by people in your situation really isn’t bothering anyone, it is giving you the ability to play the game in a secure location that you are paying for as well generating money for CCP.

That is absolutely disgusting that anyone would war dec her corporation trying to get free kills on the disabled. You people are the worst type of people on the planet.

This is starting to sound like Bonus Room incident where those war decing Jennifer are trying to extort her for real money possibly.

That would absolutely be cool if CCP would allow something like that because I mean really I was talking more like 10 or $15 extra I wasn’t asking for anything free at all so you’re even thinking cheaper than I was

Make it highsec only, NPC corp only, and make the content comparable in profit to level 1 missions and I’d consider it. Keeping the profit low means that the only people who would be even slightly interested in it are the target audience, doing it purely for fun with zero possibility of exploiting the special content for profit. Making it limited to highsec and players in NPC corps prevents it from being exploited as a safe spot in space that is supposed to be dangerous. Pirates can’t hide there to wait out their 15 minute timers, corps involved in a war can’t use them to hide until local clears, etc.

Or, even better, people in the OP’s position could just play on the test server.

That is absolutely disgusting that anyone would war dec her corporation trying to get free kills on the disabled. You people are the worst type of people on the planet.

Welcome to EVE. Free kills are the goal, and there is no low that EVE players won’t sink to. If you try to build something in EVE people are going to try to destroy it purely for the sake of crushing your dreams.

This is starting to sound like Bonus Room incident where those war decing Jennifer are trying to extort her for real money possibly.

Lolwut. Paranoid fantasies much?

1 Like

The Bonus Room was an incident where some players trapped a special needs player into a situation where the bullies attacked the special needs person and recorded it and then played it in public. The bullies had the special needs kid so flustered that broke he down and cried because he couldn’t understand why they wouldn’t leave him alone because he thought they were his friends.

It was a really big issue.

I don’t recall anything about the player being “trapped” nor that he was “special needs”. That is if you are talking about the last one that did become somewhat well known.

Unless you got something else…

Oh, and there are no war decs.

Put the orange safety cone hat on would you please?

I don’t condone what went on in that bonus room, but it’s pretty important to understand he was only there by invitation. He was never forced to do anything. Poor judgement on all sides.

Do some real reading on the bonus room if you want to know what happened. It’s a hotly divided issue.

1 Like

That’s what part of the discussion in concerning. Ensuring that Jennifer and others like her playing Eve Online aren’t ‘invited’ to a corporation that promises ‘extra care’ if she would buy them some PLEX. Like Jennifer mentioned mentioned she was willing to pay extra real world money to have a safe place to mine in that allowed her to game with her disabilities.

Next thing you know you have a “safety hat” corporation come along and ask her real world money for protection only to ridicule her when she no longer wants to pay the “safety insurance.”

I understand what you’re saying there, but the scenario you describe has nothing, and i mean absolutely nothing, in common with the infamous bonus room.

Exactly what was the point of that link? I am not going to read through the whole thread. I am familiar with the bonus room incident that resulted in a permaban. I am not aware of that person being “special needs”. IMO, you are inovking “special needs” as a lie to bolster you position.

And as Daichi notes, that whole affair was bad judgement all around. Sokhar was foolish and imprudent. Erotica1 was foolish and imprudent. The whole thing was regrettable on just about every front, and for those who made it possible I find it very disturbing at the very least…but what is the relevance here? Seems to me nothing other than your paranoid and fevered imagination.

Now you are becoming the despicable troll that you are. Jennifer Austin has some issues in terms of locking targets, there is not one shred of evidence to suggest that there is any sort of cognitive capabilities issues. Stop being a douche bag white knight for somebody who, by all appearances, does not need it. Please crawl back under the rock from which you came you despicable filth. Such condescension is puke inducing.

Okay boys fight nicely and I appreciate you trying to help me DrysonBennington I don’t have any cognitive impairments that would make me buy somebody else’s game time that’s on them

I just want somewhere that I can do it without have to worry about keeping my head on the swivel especially when I’m tired my real life disabilities are as follows

I have spastic cerebral palsy it’s a brain injury that I received at Birth I believe you can get it with a car wreck but I have had it since I was born it does however slow my thinking down when I’m tired or way stressed out

I am also dyslexic I use a voice recognition program to type otherwise you wouldn’t understand a word that I say because I forget words and I put words that mean the same thing but a different spelling I get all kinds of screwed up

I also use a program that is built into Google Chrome it is a voice to text reading program that allows it to read to me because it just quicker for me to comprehend it can I read on my own yes but I would have to read it three or four times to comprehend it I’m an auditory learner

Also I would never join someone else’s Corporation because my goal is to have my own Corporation filled with Able Bodied and disabled body individual remember this boys being disabled is the only minority you can join by jumping off the curve the wrong way so let’s have a civil conversation and quit calling each other douchebags because that’s the nasty bloody thing laughing