I'm qutting

Please turn of the station lights when you leave please.

2 Likes

Looking at Zkill you have already left once or recycled your char, do not see any DST loss’s on the char you have recycled or your current one. Unless your a alt if so post with your main.

Gotta call Bullcrap on everything you just said.

CCP doesn’t cater to Carebears, they mostly cater to Griefer players. The introduction of Micro Transactions is what started the mass exodus. The actual dumbing down and reducing of skill requirements attracts ‘Instant Gratification’ players which allows more players to easily jump on the criminal bandwagon. With more MT’s being added each year along with the ease of criminal characters to gain much more lucrative rewards than law-abiding characters is the reason for the decline in player numbers. This game is all about Pay To Win now, an aspect that big Alliances use to keep the upperhand as well as influence and direct game development, thus securing their power to maintain status-quo in Eve Online.

1 Like

Eve is the only game where your actions have real consequences. Hauling stuff without scout was your choice. But at least you know where is the exit.

2 Likes

That gave me a good chuckle, thanks.

Mail me ingame i’ll cover your loss fella .

3 Likes

They are having what?

Goons literally exists (and works) because of people like you and complaints like these. You just wanna fly cool ships and make ISK? Join Karmafleet!

Can I have your stuff?

2 Likes

I found your issue with Eve, It would appear you are trying to take on low-sec as a Solo indy player.
Just thought I’d point that out and let you figure where you’re going wrong

6 Likes

Even that isn’t the issue. The issue is having the expectation of not getting killed/ganked/whatever while taking on lowsex/nosex, and getting upset when it occurs.

2 Likes

Complaining about being ganked in lowsec/nullsec is beyond retarded. He wanted all the reward without the risk. And I’m mostly a carebear.

2 Likes

Is there much point? He’s biomassed…

Probably not. I guess the idea is that this serves as a lesson and we don’t attract any more raging WOW babies. Eve is only a watered-down, carebear version of reality.

My point (and those of others) is that there are some inherently flawed mechanics in this game that reward being a total tool while punishing good behavior.

You need look no further than Sea of Thieves for the most recent example.

1 Like

Sounds like the average nullsec player.

3 Likes

Lol. It is pretty easy to make a fortune in one of the hundreds of empty systems.

1 Like

Empty?! Don’t bots count? :joy:

1 Like

Again.

1 Like

Actually “you have to pvp” should be a valid point for low/null. High sec should remain what was created for : high sec. Not “lets use an alpha clone, kill an industrial ship and then biomass it and restart”. If you want to do that, then put a limit on the number of alpha clones a player can create, do not allow to biomass/create others if the existing ones have neg sec status.

Not to mention that bragging about destroying a paper-armored ship with 2 battlecruisers it sounds more than pathetic. Something like “i am too weak to do this in null / low where people really know how to fight”.

2 Likes