Keeping PvE players in EVE

Well tbh I’m less worried about market traders because at least you guys make things cheaper. So in that sense you do contribute SLIGHTLY but in all honesty the biggest contribution you can make to this game is having the balls to engage in combat. We’ve got plenty of PvE going on. We don’t need any more PvE. We could have MUCH LESS PvE and it would go basically unnoticed by the playerbase. We need more PvP for this game to get back on track.

Thank You!

Its refreshing to hear that CCP Rattari and others are looking at removing highsec completely from game to drive up playerbase and get EVE back to its pvp roots.

Still, I did not skipped the opportunity to visit the Goons main market, you know. For a week. Was fun.

You have no clue of what are you saying. Doing that will killl the game for good. Miners, traders, engineers are the core of this game. Unless, they wanna change it into a world of warship style game. And that is no more EVE.

2 Likes

Remove High-sec and you remove a large portion of the player base.

1 Like

Good riddance!

“Remove High-sec and you remove a large portion of the player base.”

Why are you still play the game? Serious question.
If you complain: “Good riddance!” is you answer. Why …

I was responding to another poster, I dont want high-sec removing.

1 Like

“I was responding to another poster, I dont want high-sec removing”

But you realize that this is the real EVE player base? Destruction and chaos? Why do you keep playing?!

You may have things messed up there fella. The real Eve player base hardly knows these forums exist, just look at how many ships get blown to smithereens every burn Jita event.

We’re talking about the PLAYERbase not the BOTbase

“You may have things messed up there fella. The real Eve player base hardly knows these forums exist, just look at how many ships get blown to smithereens every burn Jita event.”

Totally agree. The PvE nation knows nothing about the forums and the hangout. They keep mining and do missions like there is no tomorrow. Agree. They deserve what it comes from above.

The games largest alliance now lives in High-sec supplanting Goonswarm federation acordding to TIS.

So High-sec is a major player when it comes to the player base.

1 Like

PVP is only core of game.

“So High-sec is a major player when it comes to the player base.”

Not true on so many level. Without war, hi sec is ■■■■. And vice versa.l

You know what they say “the only winner in a war is the one selling bullets”

what fake alliance is this??

The game would not be playable in its current form if either the pvp or pve of the player base left Eve. I would still like to rent a system directly from CCP though, give it another ten year and i’m probably in with a chance. Ask matterall i’m sure he’ll tell you, not certain which TIS i was watching. I just know it was stated everyone had the raised eyebrows moment including myself. At the time they stated Goonswarm Alliance had 31,000 + members while the High-sec Alliance had 35,000+ members. To be honest I nearly choked on my food but hey, dotlan does not count it, as high-sec has no sov.

I was reading the Capone diary, and the fun was that the working class never had a clear and visionary statement over their demands. He and his gang brought justice over the workers union, also protect their families.

Now, any miner here that need any guidance? No, they do not. They are stupid enough to play the game and still complain. I rest my case and apologize to those whom still have a brain cells. Took me a while …