Keeping PvE players in EVE

We, the people, demand more good and less bad! Unless good is bad then we demand less good and more bad, but not that bad which is bad at being good!

SICO of course, though I am surprised they have become so big.

oh they have ganked my corps miners several time not exactly what i call a friendly highsec alliance

I think the fact that a 35,000-member alliance is immune to PvP is very inspiring. We’ve made a lot of progress in the game, and hopefully can keep making more. We won’t stop until the safety button controls not just outgoing damage, but incoming damage too!

1 Like

VIVA LA RÉVOLUTION!!
FORWARD THE PROLETARIAT!!!
FIGHT BROTHERS, FIGHT THE WORKER’S FIGHT!
THROW OFF THE CHAINS OF OPPRESSION AND HANG YOUR MASTERS WITH THEM!!!
DESTROY THE CAPITALIST MACH…

dammit.

Your words are wise and true, Comrade!

hey you two
no chit chat
back to work

blyat

They seem to be far from immune to PVP. No doubt there are some who would unironically agree with the suggestion about the safety stopping incoming damage.

If Highsec will be removed. Highsec players will become cloaky campers. PVP wannabe should stop understmating highsec players. Most carebears and botters lives in nullsec. Nullsec should be removed and turn it into HS where isk is a dime and let us gank. Null fat krabbers are the ones destroying the game not HS.

1 Like

Falling on deaf ears here. Empire Carebears don’t have the equity to sell 1 of their 3 supers and make some nice money these days. WH has always been a cash machine unless something horribly goes wrong.

Evil carebear miner my butt. They know not of the power of Rorq…CCP wants to know how 0.0 got jacked up for mins they need to look in that mirror. They made rorq happen.

1 Like

HiSec should be moved to Reddit.

I am the most carebear thing you ever saw on this side of the galaxy, to the point where I get squeamish about killing NPC’s.

But, if you will forgive me, isn’t this game’s PVP mandatory? I am not aware of any PVE mode.

omg

Unknown

1 Like

They don’t want PvE players in EVE.

of course they want
they made abyssal content that gives ■■■■ loads of money
they buffed marauders
etc… etc…

PVE in many variations is very well rewarded

If that is true and not complete nonsense you made up, they seem to be doing a very awful job at discouraging PVE since they keep adding more PVE content.

2 Likes

Theyll have a hard time getting rid of me.

true. But the balance is some put out MTU’s. So they completely wipe out the hard to probe benefit.

Also some out there cheap out on the MWD for the 30km runs to acc. gate. A nice deadspace MWD is faster and less sig radius.

The little things to reduce probe window some just don’t do still get gankers kills.

They labeled PVE players as Cancers. So that is why they can’t purge them. :smiling_imp:

Their limited capsuleer brain didn’t fathom that many PVE pilots already retired from PVP because it became too boring already and thier Hunger for PVP are already gone. Many Veterans in eve are already tired of PVP. Even the characters of james315 and Adrian Vexier became tired of pvp and leaved new eden for good.

1 Like

Why I do it mainly now. Its fun.

Having loads of fun on experimental fit ships in pve. Not optimal. NOt to “the fleet fit” standards. Don’t care…its fun.

Also with recent changes I look at this way. I could fly for goons or papi. Lose a 400 mil BS, or 4 billion cap. Not get SRP since both sides having issues if reddit propaganda has any truth to it. So yeah…400 mil ship (not fit tack on more for that) is jsut gone.

So if my minmatar newer alt gets ganked in a partially faction fit wolf hopping systems for a mission I am actually making out pretty good. It be cheaper than a 400 mil bs called primary and dead in seconds flat.

And most times I’d say I did something wrong. I didn’t fly safe for a gank. 0.0 sometimes there is no “well git gud” to dying. YOu die because you followed your orders to the letter. Running the the full 100% fleet fit.

And usually the fine residents of uedama, hek, other .5 systems I bounce around on my travels save up for bigger and better targets lol.

2 Likes