Main AFK cloaky thread

Cloaks do not degrade the usefulness of local. Local is always running on 100% no matter what you do. It is a game mechanic that benefits everyone, not just the ratters and local has no counter.

Which is why players like you are here complaining. Yep…a ■■■■■■■■ argument. :rofl:

1 Like

And this right here is why I consider it a waste of my time trying to explain to you that 1+1 is 2, not 5.

No, this is a defensive mechanic in your brain that tries to insult me because you cant prove what you are saying.

Except that I did exactly that above, it’s just beyond your ability to comprehend.

Just like you stealthly whine about deleting local chat.

You said something that is false and you are not able to prove it, instead you are insulting everyone who doesnt agree with you - most probably you were hurt irl when you were younger and now you are trying to play the clever, strong guy on the internet, which you are clearly not.

I don’t need to prove my intellect. Especially not because I don’t give two fucks whether you think me smart or dumb. I’m aware of how intelligent I am and where my limits are and that’s all I need to know. No need for 3rd party input from a person that’s the prime example for Dunning-Kruger.

So you heard a new word and now you are spamming it, lol.

A smart person will not think of himself as a smart one, because he knows he can improve and instead of turning an argument to an insulting bullsh1t he proves his points, which you failed at. Btw ive got better things to do than arguing with you right now. See you very soon my friend.

Except I did prove it. With logic. Totally unbiased.
The problem just is that it doesn’t fit into your biased view of what the answer should be and thus you reject it. It’s a common trait among those of low intellect. If you don’t like or can’t understand the answer, you just call it out as ■■■■■■■■ and set your mind at ease, thinking you’ve “won” the debate when in actuality all you did was prove to everyone smarter than you (which is more or less 75% of the population) that you’re not to be taken serious and any “discussion” with you is a waste of time.

You have your pre-defined worldview. Your one true answer for every question. Your mind perceives facts and opinions opposing your own as attacks and accepts or rejects them on a purely emotional basis. This leads to what George Orwell described as “doublethink”:

“The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them…

To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just as long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies—all this is indispensably necessary.

Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.”

– George Orwell – 1984

Here, read this:

Replying to your offtopic bullsh1t would be a waste of time and your point is false. By placing a cloaker into a system you dont counter local. It still works to its full potential and tells every blue that it is not recommended to do any pve content in that system(this is that simple thing what you are unable to understand). Afk cloakers are not dangerous, they are annoying and another waste of time, nothing more.

Countering local would mean you could HIDE yourself from local, which is impossible thus local cannot be countered in any legal way.

If they are not dangerous then why are the anti-cloak crowd crying so much? Surely you should just ignore them and go about your day?

AFK cloakies counter local as an infallible intel tool because they stop it being an infallible intel tool. Cloaks have their own hard counter already built in, activate cloak = do nothing else to generate ISK.

1 Like

Local “infallible intel tool” stays infallible because it shows someone is in the system who might be dangerous(this is the purpose of local, to show who is in system and it cant be countered). As i said before you have to hide yourself from local chat if you want to counter it, but that is impossible, thus local is uncounterable. Afk cloakies are AFK. They shouldnt be able to generate isk, only the passive stuff like PI, production, etc. You choose to cloaky camp a system, you give up isk making.(someone still can hire you and pay you while afk camping). If you place a cloaky camper into a system, you try to counter pve players from making isk in that system, but local stays infallible as you said before, you dont counter it.

-Because being able to hold cloak on a safespot forever while the server is up makes you risk-free while you are in space and it is against the core concept of eve.

Translated: “I’m not smart enough to understand what he wrote, so I’ll just call it ■■■■■■■■ and have won the discussion.”

Q.e.d.

You’re here whining about one definition of local and when it’s pointed out what a moron you are you move the goal post and interpret it different, abandoning your former argument. Then, when you’re rightfully called out on that ■■■■■■■■, you go into full tears mode.

Then why are in you this very thread whining about them, wasting even more of your oh-so-precious time posting here? You are constantly contradicting yourself.

Ah, here you’re arguing on a derived use-case again, not the “local is absolute and uncounterable, it does what it’s supposed to do and any derived use-case does not fall under my absolute definition of what local is, despite that use-case being what this entire thread is about”.
Well that is until your non-sense is countered again, then you’ll just move the goal post again and define it as something else entirely.

You know that im right thats why you cant stop insulting me. Stop it already it makes you look very stupid…

The truth sure is insulting, yeah. You could start with proving it otherwise, instead of proving with every post that it is the case.

So you want to blow them up because they are making ISK. While. You. Are. Not. There.

Because when you show up, they leave space. What they were doing before isn’t your business. What they do once you leave also not your business.

But your justification for staying in space risk free is so that you can blow people up who are not present.

Perhaps you should just mail the entire DEV team copies of Force Awakens so they can get right on that Starkiller Base for you. That way you can stay home in perfect safety and still kill people who aren’t in space with you.

That is how stupid your stance is. They make money when you aren’t there, so you have to stay 100% safe until they return to make sure that they aren’t safe when you are not there. That’s a special kind of awesome.

1 Like

Fine. They leave space. They are 100% safe in station, and I can’t blow them up. None of your delusional rambling about Starkiller Base has anything to do with reality.

However, while they are NOT docked and enjoying their 100% safety with zero revenue there should be a level of risk. The presence of an AFK cloaker in their system 23/7 is one of the very few things that adds any risk to PvE farming, and you want to nerf that.

Nah, I just want to return the favor.

If it’s good for one side it’s good for the other. If he doesn’t want to be hunted by the residents he should leave space, like everyone else in EVE.

1 Like