N+1 as a core mechanic sucks

Yes, because you know exactly how good I think I am!

Try taking on 20 people by yourself, let me know how that works out!

You probably aren’t as good as you think you are.

You seem to be crying a lot.

If big groups are a problem for you, why don’t you avoid them (or join them)?

Get good, stop whining.

I maintain an entire c5/c5 by myself. You are an F1 monkey and forum troll.

Do you cry in the c5, by yourself?

3 Likes

Yup, everyday I sit alone and cry over a video game. You are one smart dude!!

I believe you do.

You are always welcome to come and find out.

Or you can evict a corporation and maintain your own c5/5. But I highly doubt you could do that, let alone even know how.

I have social skills, I don’t need to hide in a hole.

1 Like

Right, because jspace isn’t populated.

I’ve actually accomplished feats in this game. I’ve evicted entire corporations by myself., 72 hours straight of nonstop hole control, discipline you could only dream of. I started with 2 leshaks and 2 nestors and now I have multiple dreads, fax, and slappers.

What have YOU done? Based on your zkill, seems all you do is F1 other kills. There are a lot of people in this game who’ve earned their bones and can talk trash to me – you aren’t one of them. You are nothing.

Why don’t you tell us more about how @here pings in Discord are making you cry in a public forum? I am here to listen.

uh…

Obviously you wouldn’t know this, but hole control is a term used during evictions that denotes you crit the static and roll off any wanderers that appear.

This is only done during the eviction so that they cannot get assets out and reinforcements in; establishing hole control ASAP is very important.

Of course, being an f1 monkey, you don’t know that common parlance and think that means nothing can get in the hole permanently, and thus linked a gas huffer getting killed weeks later as evidence I was lying.

Wow, you are a piece of work.

So basically you stayed up for 72 hours straight, and then you fell asleep. When you logged in again, you lost your Venture - is that what happened?

The fact that you don’t even know and have to ask me for clarification of how an eviction works yet call me trash is hilarious.

Ok, but were you able to get a new Venture, or do you need some assistance?

No, as you correctly assumed, I was using my venture to maintain hole control and it died when I finally fell asleep.

Ventures are very powerful and any enemy fleet attempting to take the hole didn’t because that venture was on it. He died a hero.

Organization is a marketable skill, both for objects and people.

—Gadget hopes this post sparks joy

2 Likes

So wait.

He starts a thread complaining group play is too op.

Then lectures Aiko that she doesnt know how group play works, presumably because he does it.

Am I missing the joke here or is that it?

4 Likes

Having friends requires social skills.
ez

1 Like

So you’re admitting to being dumb?

Got it :smiley:

By you saying you don’t acknowledge that it takes organization and skill to organize a group of people, you’ve already exposed you are arguing in bad faith.

I get you are trying to put some bait out, but in reality it just makes you look stupid. The angle you’re trying to play just doesn’t make sense.

Why would you put yourself willingly in a losing situation like that?

Ahh so now comes the real reason. You get gang smanged alot in that C5 and thats why you’re saltly. Got it. Mystery solved.

Sure you have buddy. Sure you have. Not gonna lie, reading your paragraph out loud made me laugh uncontrollably.

Oh man. I wanna say it so bad. I mean are you actually not intending to be funny or.

This sounds like a bad scene setup…