Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Of course there’s regret! I regret for all the ISK I have to spend on ammo.

1 Like

When you kill people with your own hands, no ammo spent!

1 Like

Minmatar forces on Floseswin IV have launched a major offensive aimed at removing the Amarr occupation of the large majority of the southern continental landmass.

Republic Command Offensive on Floseswin IV Continues; House Sarum Unconditional Ceasefire Offer Apparently Ignored

This didn’t age well, did it? It’s alright though, turns out I have been following their cue’s all along!

Can’t imagine why this was announced.
Haven’t a clue, really.
Announcements can be confusing.
Kingdom’s new movie was banned.
And that has nothing to do with anything.
I’m just kind of rambling now.
Don’t mind me.

7 Likes

So I am really happy I am not an Imperial subject!
On the other hand, I can honor the trend.
Though I will give no promises.
Especially when my speculations have a basis.
Rest assured.

Sometimes
Humor
Utterly
Triumphs.

Unfortunately,
People

Keep
Irritating
Me.

4 Likes

oh I get it you people are blaming things on the first letter of every sentence or line ohhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Yeah.
Economics
And
Ho’s

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re talking about, Charles.

5 Likes

Looks like a totally normal comment to me, CC.

Charles I think you are seeing
Curious things on the IGS
Surely you have better things
In your busy life to do then
Seeking hidden clues in people’s writing?
Charles Cambridge Schmidt you will
Ultimately be disappointed by
Treating the IGS as a silly game.
Ending my rant now, which contains no hidden messages!

6 Likes

Federal
Intelligence
Oblivious
?

1 Like

Yeah, it is hard to see a scenario here where they weren’t either incompetent, complicit, or undermined from within.

2 Likes

That way madness lies.

I really think the Magus is unbelievably cute. Love the design, love the subsystems, love the utility. She makes for a fierce combat vessel, as well.

The Algos /Magus is the source of one of my greatest standing grudges against the Federal Navy.

That body plan is beautiful and should be a supercarrier, dammit.

3 Likes

Corax and Algos are a submarine and sub hunter, respectively. I think it’s a rather cute romance; it’s a shame the Magus and Stork don’t work as well together with boosts as they could.

Would you rather fight 1 Nyx sized Algos or 100 Algos sized Nyxes?

(Optional: Same question above but with Magus)

100 Algos sized Nyxes; their drones won’t be able to leave the bays, probably, and honestly, the Nyx sized Algos being able to pop out 3km/s ships the size of battleships would just be bad.

1 Like

Why all the trolls bring up all the nonsence about me whenever they want to say they disagree with what I have posted but fail to come up with anything of substance except their hatred?
Makes me think either they are always so dumb, or is it me always right that they fail so horribly to object?
I mean, I cannot myself like always be right, right? It should be their mental problems.