Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

Out of curiosity Commander Kim - let us say that you had an opportunity to free all of the POW’s you claim that the Federation is holding, but that it required you working with the Federation to do so. Would that be an act of treason?

Yup, I got a detail wrong because I wasn’t worried too much about it. And yes, I know you were there and saw her body in space. I was, too. And nobody’s quite sure what happened to the body. Miz was trying to scoop it, but wasn’t fast enough, remember?

I for one think that the corpse vanishing lends itself as evidence to the miraculous nature of Empress Jamyl. God literally took her back.

3 Likes

Are you saying Lux Kontos are devices of divine reclamation? Because I could swear I’ve seen logs that indcate that her corpse was obliterated by the Drifter task force.

But doesn’t the footage show the Drifters destroying the Avatar, firing their Lux Kontos in unison once to destroy the pod, and then immediately warping out without firing again?

I seem to remember there was a Gila near the body that was suspected of having snatched it up, but nobody ever identified the pilot. And then there are the theories the Drifters scooped it up. . . .

I guess it’s one of those things where there are a lot of theories and suppositions but what actually happened is obscure, at least to us.

3 Likes

As my prior post states, God can work through anyone to achieve His goals, even the wicked. He took back Empress Jamyl and turned the fury of the Empire onto the Drifters. Two birds, one stone.

1 Like

Well, as they say, Fate walks on twisted paths. :smiley:

1 Like

Are you sure the word wasn’t ‘Faith’?

No, Faith’s this Sebbie girl who likes to find really out of the way trails through the woods to hike.

2 Likes

Of course that would be an act of treason! (Well, again, it might depend on what exactly you would understand on working “with” Federation)

Siding with the enemy for that would not only disgrace you, but also would show your weakness, that you admit you can’t help them by yourself, that you fall for Gallente terrorism.

So far both Caldari Navy and capsuleers are being rather successful in assaulting Gallente prison camps to save POWs from inhuman treatment of gallenteans, we shall respect them for that and give them praise! Because that’s what Caldari shall do, accept all hardships with honor and dignity and solve all problems in honorable way!

I am in physical pain @Arsia_Elkin.

You’ll get over it.

Is it a joke that would suffer from being repeated, my lord? Context-specific or something?

Yes, please do tell us.

There was no joke. I’d happily repeat it had been one.

But the suggestion that my humor is anything besides legendary was so injurious that since yesterday I’ve had to walk around on my feet instead of what I normally do which is to float about three centimeters off the ground thanks to my over-inflated ego.

3 Likes

I could offer the name of my helium supplier, my lord.

1 Like

ph34Я my 1337 73ЯЯ0Я15m

… … .— .- -.-. -.- … -. --. / .- -. -.-- / . .-… . -.-. - .-. — -. … -.-. / -… . …- … -.-. . / .–. …- - - … -. --. / -.-- — …- .-. / … - …- …-. …-. / .- --. .- … -. … - / - … . / .-… — -.-. .- .-… / — .-. / --. . -. . .-. .- .-… / .-… .- .-- / — …-. / - … . / .–. .-… .- -.-. . / … -. / --.- …- . … - … — -. / … … / -.-. — -. … … -… . .-. . -… / -.-. -.-- -… . .-. - . .-. .-. — .-. … … – .-.-.-

Both of you, stop that.

1 Like

This being was just explaining the situation.