Off-Topic Thread vol. 2

That is pretty much an obvious lie about me from your side. And not because you’re a gallente, but because you’re that obnoxious personality that could be accepted into organizations like CODE.

But those gallente who do keep themselves polite and talked with me, pretty much will laugh at your ignorant attempt to defame me. Learn you place, your dumb words won’t pass.

I agree with Mr Nomistrav about almost nothing, though given your ignorance of almost everything about which I’ve heard you speak, and the clarity of your total detachment from reality I find points one through three to be fair. Four is neither a lie nor an implication, it’s wise advice beneath a disparaging tone. However it was phrased though Kim, you’d not have taken it on board would you?

2 Likes

Hello, troll.

You have already disgraced yourself by public lies about State personnel in the Intergalactic Summit channel to the degree I am treating you as a KOS criminal, so why you keep tearing your mouth apart to spread even more bile and nonsence about us?

Bye, troll.

One of the things we have little to no control over is the opinions of others. However, responding to every perceived insult or expression of negative opinions by others seems unproductive to me. People can think what they want to think, to me.

3 Likes

I asked a question. What response - however aggressive - that question elicits is not my responsibility. If capsuleers feel they need a separate thread for every nuance ebb-and-flow of conversation then perhaps this one is not as broad-spectrum as its title lets on.

Needlesss to say: No.

2 Likes

K. I suggested it because the return salvo was a little predictable-- and I wasn’t wrong in predicting it.

Anyway, it seems like people like the cratered landscape after all. Have fun, I guess.

With respect, you seem to only know/acknowledge one side of it. It is hard to come to any conclusions without a full understanding of both sides, weighing evidence, ect. That would be important from this observers opinion.

There are no sides in history. There are only chains of events.

Chains of events on both sides, which direct the course of the whole.

Fine, then either bring in the event that I didn’t acknowledge or a public apology in a separate thread.

I’m asking for neither, people make mostakes./are unaware of things.

When one makes a mistake, they apologize for it. At least, honorable people do.

If I was calling you out it would be one thing, I honestly don’t believe you are aware of the matari side of any of the events involving Amarrian/matari conflict. You know one side it seems, I would ask you listen to the other side, much as I have with Caldari/gallante affairs and form an opinion based on the testimonys of both sides. It’s a honest request, not demand for apologies.

Didn’t acknowledge implies knowing the thing but not taking it as a fact.
And if you truly believe that I stick to Amarrian side and listening only what they say, then you’re ignorant about my learning method. As I try to view the information without any subjective bias, and for sure not just listening to one side. In fact, I am pretty much ignorant about Amarr justification of that invasion as much as of their religious beliefs and ideas back then. And speaking about my “feeling” - my feeling for the initial invasion are, actually, on Minmatar side. But with events starting with Elder invasion - my “feelings” are absolutely on Amarr side. And these feeling are the result of partially subjective interpretations of the events, which I try to get rid of, but can’t completely - because I am mere a human. And my subjective interpretations are based on my worldview as Caldari. Though again, same worldview of Caldari makes me struggle to treat information and events objectively, minimizing that subjective interpretations. Trying to see things as they are, as impassionate reality, if you get that.

This word means ‘full of passion’. The one you’re looking for is ‘dispassionate’.

For the love of gods Arri, I love you like a sister some days, but this habit of walking after everyone with a Standard Matari Dictionary and all measure instruments known to humankind, correcting petty mistakes that don’t in any way hinder comprehension - it’s really, really tiresome and adds nothing to the discussions.

7 Likes

Now she has the right word. That’s all. It’ll help her in the future. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations with your promotion Lady @Saronu_Yassavi

2 Likes

My thanks for the sentiment, but I neither understand her criteria for such accolades; nor given Kim’s propensity to attack imperial operations without warning or provocation, am I very concerned about my KOS status.

2 Likes

Don’t be. You and The Order of Garrulor seems to be more than capable of fending for yourself.