One-line Bad Idea thread continued

Free plex for one second per year

Allowing Alpha’s to eject and reinject skills for free after becoming Omega for the first time.

Do you mean that they should be able to reallocate skills once per acct if they go omega after figuring out what they like/don’t like?

Ask bluelysian on that one… He thinks that once an alpha goes omega, they should be able to reallocate any of the 5m sp from alpha skills.

I’m actually not against that. Someone else should point out the harm. I’ve read enough to guess this might not be a bad idea.

Emits a low moan for all the even more learning one has to do in the game! :rofl:

Give a few to read it.

1 Like

Players in charge of ship balance.

2 Likes

That’s a double-edged sword for sure, but not necessarily a bad idea.

Give battleships and capitals an incoming DPS limit like structures

1 Like

To keep mission running in check, downtime every hour, but at a random time during the hour.

2 Likes

A graduation certificate for toons who have not logged in for a year. You lose it if you log in.

1 Like

can you point out the harm ?

I really need to see the great harm …

Supercaps have a permanent webification bubble around them due to the gravitational forces from such large ships.

1 Like

Refineries in belts should be able to tractor beam all the asteroids inside. At a rate of 1 per minute all belts in a system could be cleared within an hour of downtime.

New T2 XL personal cynosural torpedo: when it reaches max range, it creates a cyno for the launching ship (only) to jump to.

Gold ammo like in world of tanks only its like 5 plex per shot even on auto cannons -25% damage but 100% rof boost.

You could just consume plex as ammo.

1 Like

Needlejacks to random highsec systems that caps can use

1 Like

That would be a good idea if they work you get high sec capitals even if you are not allowed to use them people would love it to show off in high sec and think of the killmails.