This is to extend functionality of mining ledger, and reduce spreadsheet work to implement an ore tax/contribution model for corporations.
Restriction : Corp members only
On pilot tethering, allowed certain automatic actions:
- automatic unload of ore/ice/moon ore/compressed ore from ore hold to personal hangar/corp hangar
- automatic transfer to corp hangar of ore, percentage determined by CEO/director. (0-100%)
- log each transfer for time, amount, location, pilot name in new section of mining ledger
- display floating text to player on what was transfer, in what quantities, and how much was taxed.
Create a new setting under the mining ledger, ore transfer management:
Pilot only settings
- toggle on/off automatic ore transfer (select station with corp ownership / office)
- toggle on/off automatic ore transfer all stations
Corp only settings
- toggle percentage ore/moon ore/ice/compressed ore/compressed ice taken (corp only)
- toggle start time and expiration time for automatic corp take (so that rules only kick in for corp ops)
- toggle on/off ore hold scan only, cargo hold scan only, or both
- toggle applicable stations (corp only) , since some corps may only wish to turn it on for certain stations.
- toggle on /off all stations
- toggle on / off ship types, to prevent accidental double taxing (default exclude freighters, include exhumers, rorquals, orcas, porpoise)
- trigger calculate Reconcile deposit vs mined : prompt for start / end date, displays chart of percentage and amount deposited by player vs mined in a time frame.
- Total ore mined, total ore taxed, type of ore / ice / compressed ore, est. appraisal value, pilot name
- pilot can only see self
- officers can see all members in corp with contribution > 0